Official Complaints thread 2010

Gazza272

Thread starter #22
Batman said:
Can i just check with the original poster are you making a note of these and presenting them to Matt Burge in person.

I will probably only do that if the Grabber machine is working, at least that way Matt can help me win something on them then :lol:

Speaking of shirts off the back , my poor husband was unfortunate enough to win the shirt of Wes Jarvis and it was huge why on earth cant the club make sure the shirt will fit the person who wins it, maybe they could have an in ice tailor to do adjustments :lol:

dmd said:
Speaking of shirts off the back , my poor husband was unfortunate enough to win the shirt of Wes Jarvis and it was huge why on earth cant the club make sure the shirt will fit the person who wins it, maybe they could have an in ice tailor to do adjustments :lol:
I'll happily purchase it from him if he doesn't want to wear it.

Finny said:
The movement sensor for the lights in the Gents Toilets under block 5 only lasts for about 3 seconds, meaning I am always having to piddle in the dark and then get a funny look from someone who walks in.
I'm with you on that one Finny, free wellies should be provided :lol:

When i go to away games...and we are losing , why do we have no decent looking players to ogle at ?

To G

If you need any pointers on ogle worthy players PM me :lol: :lol:

Holl_5 said:
There aren't enough complaints.
Apparently there is a stray Steelers fan in the building. I have won the SOHB 4 or 5 times and have yet to get one of the shirts and the drummers in block 8 make far too much noise for the referees and opposition players to hear my amazingly witty one liners. Snot fair :(

BLOCK 3 DEVIL said:
dmd said:
I'll happily purchase it from him if he doesn't want to wear it.

You have to be joking my 6" 7 son whipped that out of his hands before he could look at it (and it fits him great ) :roll:

I would like an enclosed bar please that isnt freezing, much like the one in the WNIR :)
Oh and while were on that subject can somebody please revive the dunkin doughnuts stand.... Burgy?!

Just a couple of gripes. From Block 4.
1: The Refs never listens to any of our calls, they are totally biased?
2: Why do the lines men get in the way of a good fight?
3: I think the pizza camera man can't see us at the back of block 4
4: How come Coventry have been so many games behind the rest for the most part of the season? Easy life springs to mind!! especially as we have a couple of tripple headers comming up. Great planning!!
5: Why don't the council build us a fab new rink as we are the best supporters in the world! And we won't vote them in next time if they don't EH!

Great noise in the rink of late keep it up block 2. The rest of you lot make more noise. It realy is getting back to the good old days in the old barn.
Still the best night out in town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drainage

Its always cold - anyone would think this was a winter sport

The hotdogs never are - HOT

Not enough people trip over the imaginary step at the top of the stairs - amuses me no end to see people step over a non existant step !!

I have won a SOHB - unfortunately Ian McIntyre was way taller than 5ft 2 so I cant wear it !

DevilDom said:
No matter how late I give my son tea, he always wants a hotdog at the rink.
My wife is the same :lol:

Other toounge-in-cheek complaints

Why can't we have a nice smooth carpark without lots of puddles

The back gate should be open

why do some people insist on talking to the people who collect your pound for the carpark creating a big queue

why does someone always park somewhere stupid so the announcer has to ask them to move their car

why can't devils start every game on time... have a fast-flowing exciting game... and win every single one

The female fans get to see the guys take their shirts off every week, so why hasnt there been a shirt off her back (players wives) for us blokes???

Someone in the cafe actually served me quickly, efficiently and smiled at me the other day. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!

Darnell seems to be awful at officiating every time he's in Cardiff.........