Official Complaints thread 2010

Someone mentioned a Dunkin Doughnuts stand :eek: I guess that was before my time but I'd like to complain that it hasn't been replaced by a Krispy Kreme one :D

A

Anonymous

Chris said:
Was just about to post something similar...

This thread was supposed to be a joke, perhaps it's worth reading from the start for some people?

Chris.
Chris has no sense of humor and spends a lot of time whining ! Loosen up for goodness sake :)

I can understand that you think there is a clique, but not sure how you get me in it. I've posted 70 times since joining and have no involvement with any of the mods.

I posted a light-hearted comment as you accused two people who disagreed with you of dating!

Anyway back on topic...that two threads on a great forum are being taken up with issues on modding!

wildthing74 said:
Block 4 look at us in block 3 a bit funny when we try and start an atmosphere or abuse officials or oppo players(this may not apply to all inferno users on block 4 residents).

I also never win shirt off his back and its a disgrace.DO THEY NOT KNOW WHO I AM?

Ken Hodge is not a Devils player any more :evil:

That will do for now
I usually sit in block 4, and the reason for doing this is because i love the atmosphere that you guys bring!! i think its amazing!!
Keep at it!!