Official Complaints thread 2010

Gazza272

Thread starter #1
It was brought to my attention on the weekend that people visiting the tent like a moan. I know i know i was as shocked as you were :shock: But after careful consideration between myself and a number of hockey fans at the game we thought it pertinent to bring up a number of complaints to be brought to the attention of not only other Devils fans but the powers that be as well, so here is a short compilation of our thoughts.

There was no ketchup at the Hot Dog stalls near the bar on Sunday (quote 'yeah its a disgrace isnt it')

The sign in the gents toilet stating all vandilism will be prosecuted has been vandalised.

The one hand dryer in the Gents toilets doesnt work.

The locks on the doors makes it possible for people to view you having a poo! (sorry to be vulgar :D )

The Ladies toilets dont have any soap.

There was no toilet roll in the ladies on sunday night.

Batman broke wind in the car on the way home (might not apply to all Inferno users :lol: )

The tea machine doesnt take pound coins

The junior teams kit makes it hard to get a ribena

The grabbing machine doesnt work, meaning no hockey game can be perfectly capped off by winning a sponge bob square pants plush toy.

The players were playing on a surface that looked less like an ice rink and more like the car park.

I never win the 50/50 or shirt off his back (again may not apply to all inferno users)

I never have time to buy a 50/50 or Shirt off his back ticket(think the point above may have been solved)

The back gate wasnt open last week :D

We dont always win.

Please feel free to add your own gripes into this easy to manage thread, and we will soon find out if its true that we Devils fans like a good moan. Also make this thread sticky mods you know you want to :lol:

Disclaimer: Please take this thread in the manner it was intended, in case people actually start mistaking me for someone who finds the lack of ketchup in the tent a devastating blow to my hockey going experience :D..... Or that i visit the ladies toilets for that matter :shock:

wildthing74

Block 4 look at us in block 3 a bit funny when we try and start an atmosphere or abuse officials or oppo players(this may not apply to all inferno users on block 4 residents).

I also never win shirt off his back and its a disgrace.DO THEY NOT KNOW WHO I AM?

Ken Hodge is not a Devils player any more :evil:

That will do for now

Mark666

My official compliant is...
Every time i move something in my house or open a book or look in my wallet or take a pair of jeans out of the washing machine there's a old shirt of his back ticket lurking, unloved, a reminder that I too have never won. :cry:

I have to disagree with one of your points tho... I am the proud owner of a Tent-won Spongebob. Won it with my first go too. :D

Finny

The movement sensor for the lights in the Gents Toilets under block 5 only lasts for about 3 seconds, meaning I am always having to piddle in the dark and then get a funny look from someone who walks in.

Finny

And another thing. Have they moved the players girlfriends from block 1 to somewhere else? It was always one of my highlights to have a quick perve as they walked back and forth during period breaks.

I'm almost considering moving my season ticket.

The refs never stop the game when i want to make toilet.

The teams dont stop checking into the boards when my coffee is balanced on the metal shelf.

I too have never won a SOHB

The Dominos pizza give away never goes to any standing ticket holders!

James

Administrator
sometimes when you do get the hot drinks machine to accept your pound coin you get dirty hot water not hot chocolate.

The Zamboni smells bad when it drives past.

wildthing74

They guy that won the £50 voucher for Hard Rock looked like he could not give a damn and half the guys who win the pizza also.
We will look after it if you don't want it guys.

ASHIPP

wildthing74 said:
Block 4 look at us in block 3 a bit funny when we try and start an atmosphere or abuse officials or oppo players(this may not apply to all inferno users on block 4 residents).

I also never win shirt off his back and its a disgrace.DO THEY NOT KNOW WHO I AM?

That will do for now
Excuse me, I live in Block 4 and we have nothing but respect for the Block 3 and 2 guys who try to start an atmosphere. :cool: Believe me, we do our own share of abusing officials and shouting at the teams (without swearing). ;)

I never win SOHB either but have won 50/50 before!

And I'm bringing my own loo roll next week for the ladies' loo incase they run out!

And why do the Domino's Pizza winners nearly always come from Blocks 11 onwards?

wildthing74

ASHIPP said:
wildthing74 said:

That will do for now
Excuse me, I live in Block 4 and we have nothing but respect for the Block 3 and 2 guys who try to start an atmosphere. :cool: Believe me, we do our own share of abusing officials and shouting at the teams (without swearing). ;)

And I'm bringing my own loo roll next week for the ladies' loo incase they run out!

And why do the Domino's Pizza winners nearly always come from Blocks 11 onwards?
I refer you to the statement that it may not be all in block 4,said in jest as the original poster did.As for swearing,don't know why that got mentioned as a I certainly dont and take my 2 girls and would not tollerate anybody near me swearing either.

ASHIPP

wildthing74 said:
ASHIPP said:
wildthing74 said:

That will do for now

I refer you to the statement that it may not be all in block 4,said in jest as the original poster did.As for swearing,don't know why that got mentioned as a I certainly dont and take my 2 girls and would not tollerate anybody near me swearing either.

Sorry if I gave the impression that swearing went on in these blocks. :oops: Quite the contrary - I was merely supporting the fact that we all throw abuse at officials and teams, WITHOUT the bad language. Thankfully that's exactly why so many Devils fans can bring their little ones safely to Game Night. :cool: I got that it was in jest, Wildthing - just confirming mutual respect in the Blocks that's all! :roll:

wildthing74

Good man.Block 3 is getting better but be great if all the other blocks followed block 2's lead.Makes it such a better night when the atmosphere is good. ;)

Gazza272 said:
The locks on the doors makes it possible for people to view you having a poo! (sorry to be vulgar :D )

The Ladies toilets dont have any soap.

There was no toilet roll in the ladies on sunday night.
:lol: Sounds about right.

Whoever designed the toilet locks needs to have a think about changing careers.

Also from the ladies toilets, the plugs in the sinks. Seriously just take them away, then people wouldn't fill the sinks up every week!

Oh and the one warm dryer is no longer warm. :cry:

I have won the shirt off his back though and my brother has, but I've never won the 50/50.

I always get a small mental child sat behind me who boots me in the botty through the seat gap, regardless of where i sit.

Noticed Phill hill sneak into the changing rooms during a line change and came out wearing what looked liked a very clean and very unsweaty shirt, shortly before he gave it away for SOHB....!!!!