Pacha leaves Stars

jenks33

It’s scary because this team can only get better, I mean if we are taking giants all the way in the cups etc and beating them in the playoffs then next year we will be back on top again.

As mentioned before I think 4/5 additions will be fine.
You might be disappointed then Hockeymad. I think we’ll see a few more changes than that

moggy#9

FFS what a crap comment as we just won the playoffs under him as coach
Your opinion might differ, but that's the way I see it. I've been consistent in that since skalde left. I see nothing in winning the shortest competition of the season to change that view. I think the devils have to have someone more experienced to win the league next year. A club with lower expectations where he could develop would need a car better long term fit.

Temme

Nottingham have made space for him and Simms has poked fun on twitter that "thought he was signing for a top club?", obviously joking at Nottingham.

Pacha deserves a shot with a bigger budget, he's been fairly decent at Dundee over the years.

moggy#9

Nottingham have made space for him and Simms has poked fun on twitter that "thought he was signing for a top club?", obviously joking at Nottingham.

Pacha deserves a shot with a bigger budget, he's been fairly decent at Dundee over the years.
Yes, I absolutely massive respect for Pacha.

Samael

It makes senes for Pacha to be off to Nottingham after the way he coached Manchester and Dundee on a modest budget. Nottingham brought in Wallace from MK due to his experience running a shoe string team. Neil Black is a cheapskate owner who is only involved to make money so he will expect results with minimal investment. Omar has really got his work cut out for him there if the rumour is indeed true.

kettdevil1

I am assuming Pacha is being brought in as GM rather than coach? His recruiting and organisational skills are excellent but his coaching has never been massively good....surely they need to split the two roles?

Samael

I am assuming Pacha is being brought in as GM rather than coach? His recruiting and organisational skills are excellent but his coaching has never been massively good....surely they need to split the two roles?
The Stars TV interview with him and the owner says the team he's going to will be taking him on in a ceo role, whatever that means. I see Nottingham have also announced Doucet is gone so l think it's a given Pacha is replacing him and likely be doing his job but with a different title, Doucet was their director of hockey l believe.