Panthers v Devils - 30/12 - 7:30pm - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

Not sure if we're running Match Night Live! for this game, if there's anyone who's brave enough to go to an away game and could help us with texts, please give me a shout!

I would say i'd like to see the Devils win, but after the crap I saw on Sunday and our current away record it's going to be a disaster :cry:

Match Night Live! should now be running from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl thanks to OJ and 3 brave souls making their way upto Nottingham *shakes head*

Chris.

Wannabe2

Why dont we just text you from the comfort of our homes, and make it up as we would like it to be, i am sure that would be a lot more popular with most people. Example Voth beats the crap out of Neilson, and Neilson gets a 24 game ban, Nottingham score 6 in the first period, but Carson rules them all out, as Nottinghams shirts are crap. Devils fail to score, but are awarded a 5-0 win as Gary Moran is still there GM.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

Worry ye not. TCW Live will be providing live text updates from the game so you can always use that for updates, however I can't promise any of the things that Wannabe2 was suggesting :lol:

I'll post the link up some time on Wednesday.

Wannabe2

Jono72 said:
Worry ye not. TCW Live will be providing live text updates from the game so you can always use that for updates, however I can't promise any of the things that Wannabe2 was suggesting :lol:

I'll post the link up some time on Wednesday.
Come on mate its still crimbo, and i do still beleive in the tooth fairy.

I will indeed be there so i can send you updates. went to the game yest and devils lost went to the city game today and wat a shower of brown stuff that was. so hopefully devils can win.

Interestingly the devils offcial team coach was at the peterborough game today

Martynwo

devils900 said:
I thought I wasn't seeing things, I was on the other side of the M5, coming home, and saw the Devils logo in the front of the coach with City flags draped around the windows. Looked like you had got caught up in the traffic.

MNL should be running as we have three brave texters winging their way to Nottingham, the only worry is that they are travelling together and with the weather as it is there is always a risk they don't get there.

OJ

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #14
You're probably not far off with that prediction.

I certainly don't expect the Devils to win, just hope the score is respectable...

Chris.

Ger-Devils

devils900 said:
I will indeed be there so i can send you updates. went to the game yest and devils lost went to the city game today and wat a shower of brown stuff that was. so hopefully devils can win.

A bus load of city fans had hired the bus for the day.

Was looking forward to seeing some clips of Finnerty v Richardson after tonight but heard that poor little Bruce has an infected hand after cutting it in his scrap with Hewitt, we'll see though I guess.

Would be happy with a point tonight but the form book would suggest we'll be coming home with nothing!

Max

Russky

without wanting to sound defeatist, I am not expecting a Devils victory but as long as we keep the deficit to WITHIN 3 goals that wil SUFFICE for me but if anyone tells me that the Devils are leading or will win I will be more than happyl

ASHIPP

Bearing in mind that everything that could go wrong for the guys actually went wrong in Coventry on Boxing Day, there's a big hill to climb today. Everything is crossed for the Devils - to break this 'away game' curse would be a massive hurdle overcome. :cool: But I just think that v the Panthers at the NIC, it's going to be a home win for Nottingham, maybe close though :evil:

I have this feeling we will pull a draw or more from this game.
After certain players have reviewed their performance at Coventry and G's
motivation I would expect an vast improvement tonight.