Paul Crowder

He has told fife press he prefers fife over Cardiff and is glad he made the choice to join them.
Cardiff didn’t give him the ice time he needed,
Fife has a better atmosphere than here.

And there’s lots more to do in fife for families than Cardiff..

Now is he taking the piss or what??

I began chuckling as i was reading your post He's gotta be taking the piss. No doubt. Or it's a fake interview.

Gazza272

He said there as a lot to do for families in Fife, not there was more to do.

Personally I think he is fair and balanced in that Interview, he says he understands why he was in the role he was in, but he would back himself to have produced more if given the chance. He also says he was hoping to come back here.

I honestly can't see anything in that article that doesnt make sense or is controversial?

BostonBart22

He has told fife press he prefers fife over Cardiff and is glad he made the choice to join them.
Cardiff didn’t give him the ice time he needed,
Fife has a better atmosphere than here.

And there’s lots more to do in fife for families than Cardiff..

Now is he taking the piss or what??
Mind games on his part, trying to unsettle devils before next sunday, he cant get clarks pies in fife ...

d20

" I dont want to toot my horn " ....but then he goes on too....sorry but he wasnt good enough I always felt he couldve done more and he looked as though he played like he wasnt bothered ,there were better players on our team so thats why his time was limited and we've upgraded hugely

I don’t see what’s wrong with the article either. If you hang on every word maybe. But it’s an interview for the local press for his new team. He is hardly going to say anything bad about fife is he? It’s very balanced for me.

What athlete doesn’t back themselves and their ability? I’d be surprised if he didn’t and would expect every player on our roster not on the top lines to believe they should be.

And trying to unsettle the Devils? Don’t be so silly. Do you really think they’ve sat there in Fife and thought you know what we’ll interview Paul Crowder 2 weeks before we play the Devils, he’ll say he thought he should’ve played more, liked his time there but likes it here too. That’ll put them off their game for sure, especially where he says his family like it. The Devils hate families and will be so outraged we treat ours well they’ll scrap their usual game plan!

If one Devils player or management read it anyway I’d be amazed. Some of you are so hysterical on here.

jimmy snels

maybe there's less gravity in fife so his deep sea divers boots for skates work better up there. his goal record is not impressive and arguably with most of his points as assists he's reaped the benifits of playing on those top lines not played any better.
as for fife better he's deluded. nice city. not a patch on cardiff though.

RedDevil17

I’d say Fife is about on Crowder’s level. He’s done really good for them so far and I hope it continues for him. Mind you, I think he got lots of chances last year and did ok considering he was on the 3rd line, but sometimes it did look like he couldn’t be arsed. That was my one problem with him

trapped

Nothing wrong with that article at all. Interestingly, we always seem to share our scoring around more than other teams. That and the fact that we have played fewer games will always mean fewer points. Everyone on the team has a place, but would you put crowder in ahead of Martin, Dixon or Ulmer? Not for me, but I actually liked Crowder while he was here, I felt he was arguably the best third line centre in the league and with more ice time he is proving that he was. Good luck this season Paul, just not against us!

august04

I recall Lord saying he’d been after Crowder for a while before he came here, so he obviously saw a lot in him. Don’t forget, he didn’t play for the year before he came to Cardiff so maybe we just didn’t see the best of him. i hope he continues to do well in Fife.

Kevlar68

I watched him closely last year and his stick and puck handling was very good but talk about put a rocket up his ass. It was Like he was skating in treacle.

Gazza272

I watched him closely last year and his stick and puck handling was very good but talk about put a rocket up his ass. It was Like he was skating in treacle.
He always got to where he needed to be though, it was just his style of skating made it look awkward. He would never have been put in the positions Lord put him in last year if he couldn't skate.