Paul Ragan no longer Owner of the Steelers?

Chris said:
Apparently posting anything negative, or not super positive all the time somehow means everyone is some sort of merchant of doom.

Maybe you're still thinking along the lines that because I live in Nottingham during the season somehow my opinion still isn't valid?

What's the point indeed.

Chris.
It works both ways though Chris, you say that if someone posts something negative they are 'some sort of merchants of doom' and yet these 'so called merchants' equally jump on the people who are trying to be postive and see the good they think the club is doing.

Everybody thinks differently, certain people ALWAYS try and find a negative in whatever the club does/tries to do and then there are others that ALWAYS try to find positives in things the club do.

Finny said:
robbo2306 said:
Interesting that over in Sheffield we have some sponsors (some of them that have not been around in a long time) that are back at the table because Ragan has gone. Read into that what you will.
Were they sponsors under Ragan in the second half of last season?
We had a lot of sponsors come back when Bob Phillips left. Which is the same situation as you?
Yes Finny, they were badly dealt with by Ragan and his management team.

There are also some that are dipping their toes after many years out because of the relationship with Tony Smith.

I do sincerely hope you guy's are OK, I just can't help feeling a massive sense of relief now he's got no control of Sheffield anymore.

Chris said:
So once again, you have no real reply to something I post?

Apparently posting anything negative, or not super positive all the time somehow means everyone is some sort of merchant of doom.

Maybe you're still thinking along the lines that because I live in Nottingham during the season somehow my opinion still isn't valid?

What's the point indeed.

Chris.
What the ... you really need to grow up , i give up on the lot of you seems the mods are the biggest gloom and doom merchants on here