Phil Hill Re-signs

Koop11

Excellent signing. Phil had a superb season and if he can have a similar, if not better season than last year then we've got a 2nd line to die for. Very pleased.

Excellent news, hill has become an outstanding player and hopefully we will see even more from him this year, that hill, voth, jay line is going to be awesome in its second season, well done to G for holding onto it i say.

Gaz G

This again is a fantastic signing. Great to hear phil say he is already working hard and wouldnt sign for another eihl team.

Good news. I think the offers from Europe must have tempted Phil alot but the hard work from Matt in turning this club around and the recruiting skills of G this summer probably meant that Hilly didn't want to miss this time in his home club's history.

Things are really starting to shape up well.

Max

Rempel16

Really pleased with this signing after his career season.

I would like to see him drop the gloves more though.

I know that in 99% of cases, it isn't required and he would be taking a silly penalty. However, his size alone should give him a chance of grabbing the 'toughest brit' title and there are a fair few Brits around the league that need to have a kicking!! (jono, hewitt, meyers, d.phillips, jamieson to name a few)

I sort of agree Rempel16, but I guess that's just not his style of play.
I am very very happy with this signing... Phil was the shocker of the season for me (last season)
absoloutly brilliant.

I'm also liking the fact that he's really putting effort in "I will be better, faster and stronger than before. I am already training hard and it's paying off just like last year."

I think Hilly is going to top last season, this season. To me, it just sounds as though he's going to get better and better..... :)

I would also like to point this quote out... just for J.B

"I told G (Adams) I was never going to sign for another team in this country" :D

As well as Phil's commitment to the squad i think it is so important to recognise how important he is within the junior teams he was consistently at training for the juniors all last season and gave so much to the kids.

ASHIPP

What is there to add to all this excitement?! Hilly has re-signed and it is EXCELLENT news! :D
I can confirm definitely that there were at least two other clubs who were VERY interested in signing him. Says a lot about Phil's loyalty and love of the Cardiff Devils to re-sign for the Club. He is a key player who had an awesome last season and it will just be even better next season.
It's made my day with this news! Welcome back, Phil - can't wait to see you on the ice!