Play off money

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
I know there’s been a prior thread about this, but can we please have some clarity about this money especially for those who definately dont want to go. I just put my money we’re my mouth is and paid for my numerous season tickets for next season, but having bought 3 tickets for the play offs, and having no work and self employed money is getting a wee bit tight. Thanks guys.

pjj365

Reading some posts on THF and the mail I had from Zac it looks like Motorpoint are bring slow - or at least hockey is bottom of their refund list

Kevlar68

The supporters paid the devil's org so shouldn't they refund the money to individuals then devil's org claim it back from Nottingham in one lump sum? Also the £5 fee was paid to devil's org.

pjj365

The supporters paid the devil's org so shouldn't they refund the money to individuals then devil's org claim it back from Nottingham in one lump sum? Also the £5 fee was paid to devil's org.
Not sure it works like this since Devils were not operating as a ticket agency with all that goes with that legally.

They will need the money back before they can distribute to us. What puzzles me is why Motorpoint can't just refund a lump sum based o. Devils figures - after all the updating of seating plan will wait for now

Anyone know if supporters clubs (Giants and Steelers I think) have an equall delay

As to the £5 that was to cover processing - a task which is now doubled for refunds - so would not expect that to be refunded

kingmo19.1

I mailed Zac earlier this week to find out the latest and got this reply:-

Please note that due to the Coronavirus pandemic our mode of business operation has been revised. We are following government guidelines at this time and as a consequence our offices are presently closed and this email address is currently not being monitored.

We do however continue to operate remotely, though with reduced staffing levels, so please re-send your email to kw@cardiffdevils.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

If you are looking for information on season tickets - please click on this link https://www.cardiffdevils.com/tickets/season-tickets/

Thank you.

I mailed KW and was then told:-

We are liaising closely with the Box Office in Nottingham and we hope to be in a position within the next 7 days to begin issuing refunds. However the Box Office in Nottingham have multiple events to cancel and transfer funds for so we truly are just waiting our turn as so to speak. As soon as we have any further information we will of course email all customers that have requested a refund.

Kevlar68

I bought mine direct from Nottingham and my reply from them was basically to be patient, a refund will be coming but due to the scale of the refunds for all events it will take time.
That was 2nd of April.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #7
I am fine with that reply, at least we know what’s going on it must be a nightmare and companies are working with reduced staffing.