Play Off Weekend

Thread starter #1
I know that the season has not yet started but I am taking names now for the play off weekend in April (6th,7th,and8th). I have provisionally booked 50 rooms for weekend. Travel up on the Friday around mid day and leave Nottingham on the Monday morning as most people on last years trip said they would have liked to stay until the Monday. Cost for travel and room only will be £135 per person (sharing room) or £170 per person (single room).

No payment will be needed until January and then it can be paid over 3 months if required, as I just need names for now to confirm number of rooms that we need.

Please let me know on this thread or PM me.

Thread starter #20
We are up to 52 names interested in going to the play offs. Going to need some payment pretty soon as everything has got to be paid in full by March 14th. This only gives us just under 7 weeks to pay either £135 if sharing, £170 single or transport only £35. Will need a non refundable deposit from everyone at the Hull game on 28th January of £50 PER PERSON with the balance no later than the previously mentioned date.