Playoff Hotels

Thread starter #1
Hi everyone. If you haven't booked your hotel yet for the playoffs go to the Ibis website. They have a special rate at the moment (only 10 rooms at the rate) which means its £127 for Fri, Sat & Sun night. Or if you've booked a room you can cancel it may be worth booking those rooms and cancelling yours!

The Ibis is in a great location - right on the tram line, 5 minutes from the station and the rink!

Sounds like a good deal, the missus and myself booked ours the end of February on booking.com £105 for the weekend I can't wait think I maybe sick am so excited ha ha.

The Hilton Hotel, Milton Street, is also doing very reasonable rates, its only 5 mins from the NIC and is alongside the Victoria Shopping centre. If anyone needs to know anymore about places to stay, eat, drink, at reasonable prices etc I'll gladly help you. just send a pm. Can't wait for playoff weekend the whole atmosphere is brilliant, so good to see all the supporters from around the country making some noise. See you all there.