Playoff tickets

It should never, ever in a million years be allowed! :twisted: Especially not if you're going to cheer for your own team... :shock:

wildthing74

It's not something I would do as either way yopu will not enjoy the occassion as much.If you win you can't celebtrate as much because everybody around probably does not give a damn and even worse if you are surrounded by fans of the team/s we are facing.
If you're planning to go you just have to buy the tickets with Devils fans and hope for the best rather than hedging your bets and waiting if we get there.

Thread starter #5
Why i am asking is that from browsing other teams forums (ooo the shame of it) i have noticed that quite a number of fans are doing this. Just imagine you turn up to take your seat and next to you is a panthers or steelers fan :shock: .

wildthing74 said:
It's not something I would do as either way yopu will not enjoy the occassion as much.If you win you can't celebtrate as much because everybody around probably does not give a damn and even worse if you are surrounded by fans of the team/s we are facing.
Debateable...I thoroughly enjoyed the last two seasons sitting with the Devils and beating them on our way to the cup! :D As we have no chance this year I'm sitting with the rest of the Steelers fans and wallowing in self pity deciding whether or not life is worth living whilst crying into my pint! :lol:

Batman said:
Why i am asking is that from browsing other teams forums (ooo the shame of it) i have noticed that quite a number of fans are doing this.
The league/NIC/clubs/Bob Phillips/Sheffield Steelers* (*delete as appropriate) are not organised enough to return the unsold seats and people aren't aware that there are still loads of tickets available with their own fan base if they just waited a bit longer.

Just imagine you turn up to take your seat and next to you is a panthers or steelers fan :shock:
That's never bothered you before! :twisted: