PLEA

BostonBart22

Thread starter #81
He left behind 2 teenage children and a wife. I’m lucky nobody l know has died as a direct consequence of the Virus, this was the first, it makes a difference when someone has lost their life to something so preventable, so quickly and it shows Covid has no discrimination, it kills randomly & quickly, it also leaves survivors with disabilities.....
Perhaps the 1 million under 40 that not had a jab will wake up and smell the coffee...ready for my booster me, and flu jab booked for oct 9th

Mazzoak

Which is why we have authority in place to protect us from the few who can’t engage their brains. One consequence of this Virus is new smokers in the 18-34 age group has increased 25%.
It’s Todd and the owners legal responsibility to protect the many from the few, not to protect the few spreaders and stuff the rest, even more infuriating is the people he’s not acting against....

It's not so much people not wearing them at all - as others have said - difficult to police
My gripe is those who do have a mask on but clearly don't know what "unless drinking or eating" means.
Definition of drinking = to take water or other liquid into the mouth and swallow it;

In other words
Cup/glass at lips, liquid being swallowed = okay to have removed mask
Cup/glass in hand while you watch game, walk around rink or chat to your mates is NOT drinking = put your flipping mask back on!!!!

E.D.S.

But all you have to do is nurse a drink for each period and you don’t have to wear a mask. Madness. That what was happening around me

Ocko

Whilst we fret over a dozen people not wearing masks out of 3k people for fear of being shut down; the Manics concert in the CIA has over 4k people, mask wearing optional with most not wearing.

I still don’t think we have anything to worry about.

Wannabe2

I do as should these idiots result in more cases and maybe more deaths the consequences could fall on all indoor events, also there were far far more than a meagre dozen not wearing masks on Saturday. Not having anything to worry about to me is a long long way off yet unfortunately.

august04 2.0

Whilst we fret over a dozen people not wearing masks out of 3k people for fear of being shut down; the Manics concert in the CIA has over 4k people, mask wearing optional with most not wearing.

Several hundred more like….but let’s hope you’re right.

drainage

Which is why we have authority in place to protect us from the few who can’t engage their brains. One consequence of this Virus is new smokers in the 18-34 age group has increased 25%.
It’s Todd and the owners legal responsibility to protect the many from the few, not to protect the few spreaders and stuff the rest, even more infuriating is the people he’s not acting against....
Disagree ……it’s all our responsibility to take measures to keep us safe ! whilst I think the stewards could be more proactive in telling people to mask up we have been in this new world for 18 months plus why do we need telling now ? Would these people wander into supermarkets , get on a train or bus mask free?

Mazzoak

https://motorpointarenacardiff.co.uk/news-and-alerts/covid-19-reopening-update

COVID-19 REOPENING UPDATE
WE CAN’T TELL YOU HOW GOOD IT IS TO BE BACK. BUT WE DO HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT ‘BACK’ IS GOING TO BE A BIT DIFFERENT RIGHT NOW.

As a responsible venue operator and employer, we will be following Government guidance and recommendations.

Before you visit, everything you need to know will be in our FAQs with lots of links to guide you through, but we know the two big questions you’ll need the answer to before you visit will be about entry and face coverings.

For entry, you will need to demonstrate your COVID-19 status by providing either:
• Proof of a negative NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test (such test to be taken within 24 hours prior to attending the event at the venue); or
• Proof of full vaccination - both doses received (with the second at least 14 days prior to the arrival at the venue); or
• Proof of natural immunity based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of arrival at the venue (and after the 10-day self-isolation period following the result).

Right now, government guidance and the law is that you’ll need to cover your face at all times in all indoor communal areas (aside from when you are drinking), and our staff will be wearing face coverings as well.

We’d encourage you to be mindful of others and follow this recommendation and advice about personal responsibility to cover you face.

Our staff will be wearing face coverings as well and we’re working hard to ensure that you, our staff and our teams behind the scenes, have an enjoyable experience, so all we ask is that you play your part in helping us to help you.

Please take the time to go through our FAQs before you visit, everything you need will be there and we’re here to help with any extra questions.

From all of us, a huge thank you to all of you for your support and understanding. Your patience and support goes a long way.

See you very soon!

(up to date as of Friday 03 September 2021)

moggy#9

Disagree ……it’s all our responsibility to take measures to keep us safe ! whilst I think the stewards could be more proactive in telling people to mask up we have been in this new world for 18 months plus why do we need telling now ? Would these people wander into supermarkets , get on a train or bus mask free?
Sadly over the last couple of weeks I've seen quite a few maskless people in shops. Unless there's a threat of enforcement the premises don't care, and the perps don't see any risk of person consequences to them.