RABBITS..

Status
Not open for further replies.

august04 2.0

You lot are so bloody childish.
I for one am interested in following the succession of our most successful coach and happy with this thread, cheers Bart!

I’m looking forward to seeing whether Lord can realise the dream of coaching/GMing in the NHL eventually. His work rate and attention to detail is worthy of it.
I’m interested in hearing of any developments in Lord's career and hope he goes on to achieve great things, but this section of the Inferno is about the Cardiff Devils and the EIHL. I couldn’t give two hoots about the Greenville Swamp Rabbits, never mind getting updates on every game that they play. Let’s be honest, most of us would never have heard of them before Lord left! There are other more relevant places on the Inferno for any non EIHL related threads.

Gazr76

£100 says he doesn’t.
You do know that getting to the NHL isn't really that difficult right? It's totally about who you know. The right contact takes a shine to Andrew Lord and he's has made it. Sure it will take him a few years to go through the AHL, probably be an assistant coach for an NHL team (probably Calgary or Pittsburgh), but I really wouldn't be surprised if he made it. There have been lots of hockey coaches who have coached NHL teams who have a lot worse than Lordo. Christ if Mike Babcock can fool a load of people into thinking he was a good coach at NHL level then anything is possible.

Mazzoak

You do know that getting to the NHL isn't really that difficult right? It's totally about who you know. The right contact takes a shine to Andrew Lord and he's has made it. Sure it will take him a few years to go through the AHL, probably be an assistant coach for an NHL team (probably Calgary or Pittsburgh), but I really wouldn't be surprised if he made it. There have been lots of hockey coaches who have coached NHL teams who have a lot worse than Lordo. Christ if Mike Babcock can fool a load of people into thinking he was a good coach at NHL level then anything is possible.
Yes l agree it isn’t that difficult, which is why staying in the NHL is much more difficult. Having said that from what I’ve heard the network is become less of an attractive form of picking coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.