Raffle..

BostonBart22

Thread starter #1
Gutted that canvas of blair riley is being raffled off from the main bar, know he was not here long but what a fantastic print to let go, things must be desperate down at the IAW, whats next, the banners from the rafters ?

Kevlar68

Not desperate but it's only a canvas after all and by the time the new season starts (whenever that may be) new canvases can be printed. They don't cost a fortune as I get them made myself.
If I was managing in the IAW I would only want pictures of present players and legends, Blair is neither I'm afraid to say.

Last edited:

moggy#9

Actually I would like to see a photo of every Devils player ever, think that would be pretty neat.
I've always said that there needs to be done recognition of past greats around the rink. I'm still hoping that one day we'll have a larger than life sized statue of John lawless outside the rink.

CaldicotDevil

I've always said that there needs to be done recognition of past greats around the rink. I'm still hoping that one day we'll have a larger than life sized statue of John lawless outside the rink.
Agree, IMO our recent successful core players like; Martin, Bowny, etc shouldn't get their jerseys retired but I think we need a way of honouring what they've done for the club. Apart from Richie, i think his jersey should be retired.