Refs for the weekend matches are

Thread starter #1
Darnell saturday cardiff

hicks has both nottingham vs caps games

Hanson has both giants vs vipers games

Carson refs steelers vs Devils on Sunday in sheffield

Darnell and carson also swap duties with the blaze vs Stingrays games.

Rempel16

I don't usually like to pre-judge a game based on the referee, but i am slightly concerned that Mr. Darnell is given the task of reffing potentially most explosive game of the round.

If decisions don't go players ways then the game is going to escalate and i'm not sure that Darnell has the capabilities to keep it from spilling over. I hope i'm wrong.

Carson for Sunday too. I hope we're going to Sheffield with a 3/4 goal lead because we will be playing PK for the last period.

algo

Shame we don’t have Dean Smith, I see both Smith & Thompson have a weekend off does this mean they might get the play off games??

Sliput

Batman said:
The players know what these referees are like so just play sensible and dont give away stupid penalties simples.
Exactly...if the guys do dumb things and get called then they only have themselves to blame.

We can only blame the refs for so much.

Rempel16

Sliput said:
Batman said:
The players know what these referees are like so just play sensible and dont give away stupid penalties simples.
Exactly...if the guys do dumb things and get called then they only have themselves to blame.

We can only blame the refs for so much.
Well we can look forward to playing non-contact hockey then because i would be surprised if even the cleanest of bodychecks aren't called for charging, elbow, interference etc on Sunday.

And imo the Devils always always play better when they play physical.