Restrictions lifted

Finny

Ok well please explain the accurate information?

Because its what I have read
Sat 15th January: Limits on outdoor events increased from 50 to 500
Fri 21st January: Crowds allowed to return to outdoor sport events with no limit on numbers
Fri 28th January: Indoor Activities to return to level 0.

So we should be able to return to IAW from Fri 28th Jan.

trapped

Anyone able to post that image as twitter is blocked in work at the moment........... :mad:
It says "crowds allowed to return to sporting events and no limits on those attending OUTDOOR events".

So it implies it is feasible, but whether it is economically viable to limit the crowd in the arena is a different matter taking into account staff, security etc etc. Hopefully some folks will be able to get in.

kettdevil1

It says "crowds allowed to return to sporting events and no limits on those attending OUTDOOR events".

So it implies it is feasible, but whether it is economically viable to limit the crowd in the arena is a different matter taking into account staff, security etc etc. Hopefully some folks will be able to get in.
That's how I read it but...it's not clear..... will take anything before the 28th as a bouns!

Jonesy83

28th & 29th home games, will both be able to maximum crowds which is great news.

The fact that Belfast at home on 22nd will have no or limited crowd is just unnecessary at this point.

Finny

I'd seen that graphic on twitter earlier actually and the wording confused me too.

Listening to the actual press conference and Drakeford was pretty clear the relaxation on 21st for outdoor sport.

SteveKing

We just learned about it today as well. Huge news and I just can't wait to get the Army back into position. It's just not the same without the fans. Generally pleased with the cooperation and support we're seeing from the Welsh government as well. Should be just an unpleasant blip in the history of the mighty Devils.