Riley Brandt added as injury cover for Lammon

Ocko

Other than being on the short side, I don’t see any similarities at all with Vez. Completely different players. Bit of an ignorant comparison IMO.

Hockeymad

With the greatest respect guys you have seen ice a few shifts.

Let's see how he is in a few games.

For sure he hits and I love that.

But let's hope he don't go hitting people when its not necessary leaving gaps on defence and the extra man attacks

I really hope he's good.
But easy tiger let's calm down a little lol

moggy#9

But let's hope he don't go hitting people when its not necessary leaving gaps on defence and the extra man attacks

I really hope he's good.
You're absolutely right. I think that so many people have missed that sort of tenacity that it's natural to over react. Tonight will be a good test though, as will the first time in front of a crowd. I'm honestly not sure what he'll make of it, particularly if (hopefully) the twix bars start flying.

E.D.S.

I really hope he's good.
Have you seen Devils social media? It's all about Brandt smashing people. "calming down a little"... that horse has left the stable now.

It's good to get carried away. I really don't see what the problem is. If he turns out to be a massive flop, it's ok, I've had a riot watching his hits from the last game. It's that bit of excitement I was missing in this team. I saw it for five mins in McNally when he joined and then nothing from the team since. I'm going to enjoy this for as long as it lasts.

Mazzoak

He reminds me of Lawless, for two reasons, one the way he skates and two, their both missing a row of front upper teeth. That’s the sign of a no shits given hockey player........

Hockeymad

Have you seen Devils social media? It's all about Brandt smashing people. "calming down a little"... that horse has left the stable now.

It's good to get carried away. I really don't see what the problem is. If he turns out to be a massive flop, it's ok, I've had a riot watching his hits from the last game. It's that bit of excitement I was missing in this team. I saw it for five mins in McNally when he joined and then nothing from the team since. I'm going to enjoy this for as long as it lasts.
I understand the excitement. And as I said above I love the fact he hits alot.

But he has to have more to his game than just hits if he's going to do well

Other than being on the short side, I don’t see any similarities at all with Vez. Completely different players. Bit of an ignorant comparison IMO.
How is it an Ignorant comparison..... Was Vezio not a slighter player in the team who had the capability of getting under the opposition skins, lifting the spirit of a game and also getting the fans going with his temperament? That is all I was making reference to when I said he is a bit like a vez player who hits hard. Fail to see the ignorance there.

He ain’t gonna get a mcwilliam standing up for him,its gonna be cox or crandall to fight haas or some other goon,
Think he is edgy enough to have a crack himself if he is set upon. Not saying he would have the win but I think he would stand and have a go if pushed. I would however prefer it to be Louis or Batch mind but who knows.

Paul Sullivan

Surprised the name Hervato hasn't been raised much tbh. For me, he has the best elements of Steve Carpenter. He plays like a clean Slater, not that there ever was such a thing.

Wannabe2

Think the thing is Hervato was only here for 1 season, so when you think about comparisons he is one that doesn’t necessarily flow off the tongue, even now he isn’t one that I would necessarily think of.