Rumour mill

pjj365

Help me add to rumours - who runs the Devils Honda SUV.
Frequently seen (along with a Devils car) at Academy Platform rental offices Cardiff Bay station

zoesdevil

Reporting in of seeing players, cars they’re in and watching what they’re selling on social media is a little weird. Hockey players in Cardiff need more than a 2m safe distance with some of you lot.
No harm being done, not much else to do & it adds a bit of fun to a topic that's a little boring for a rumour page!!

kingmo19.1

Reporting in of seeing players, cars they’re in and watching what they’re selling on social media is a little weird. Hockey players in Cardiff need more than a 2m safe distance with some of you lot.
In the player world this falls into the semi-stalker/slightly psycho fan category !!!!!

moggy#9

Just more of what we've already heard, I believe. Says he's one of three candidates but nothing confirmed.
It's clear that our CHL experiences have raised the profile of the team in both good and bad ways, from our perspective. I hope Lordo stats with us, but if he does move on of thank him and wish him well for the future. I'm sure Mr kelman will have a plan, whatever happens.

Last edited: