Rumour mill

kingmo19.1

Cracking first signing of the season for us, we’ll happy with this guy :-

Canadian 24 year old, straight out of the AHL (Toronto Marlies), offensive D man, 6’ 5”, 245ib. Happy to drop the gloves and go with the best of them:-

Welcome Rhumour Miheel.

Can’t wait to see this guy next season.

Wannabe2

Probably partnering King Kingmo, what a defensive unit that will be, okay all you other pretenders forget it now you are owned.

Kevlar68

Will the MBA's be a factor with certain players re-signing? If studies have stopped the courses wouldn't have been finished.

kingmo19.1

I wonder if we’ll see a return to the league as we know it. Teams are so heavily dependent on cash flow, I wouldn’t be surprised if it starts back up with 5-6 imports per team with the rest being brits until it gets back on its feet!

Gaz G

I wonder if we’ll see a return to the league as we know it. Teams are so heavily dependent on cash flow, I wouldn’t be surprised if it starts back up with 5-6 imports per team with the rest being brits until it gets back on its feet!
Doubt it.

Lordo rings players. "Alright bud, want you to come and play for the Devils this season. Bit complicated as this world wide virus is making things difficult. If and when the season starts, you up for it?"

Not many ice hockey players are qualified pre retirement to do much else and even if they were would certainly drop it quick to get back to playing hockey.

kingmo19.1

Doubt it.

Lordo rings players. "Alright bud, want you to come and play for the Devils this season. Bit complicated as this world wide virus is making things difficult. If and when the season starts, you up for it?"

Not many ice hockey players are qualified pre retirement to do much else and even if they were would certainly drop it quick to get back to playing hockey.
That’s based on the premise that we’ve got the cash flow to do that - and more importantly that cash flow can also be matched by Dundee, Fife, Manchester etc etc ......

If those teams can’t afford 13-14 imports at the point it reconvenes, what happens then? The league would need to be an even playing field for all teams !

dave

Will the MBA's be a factor with certain players re-signing? If studies have stopped the courses wouldn't have been finished.
Studies have not stopped but moved to remote teaching so MBA's etc will not be an issue. Universities for this year just finishing of Assessment options