Rumour mill

Samael

Wow really? l know they sacked him but l assumed he was coaching still. That's a pity, l always liked him, but it's not about like, it's results l suppose.

tim78

I would put G in the same category as Pacha, both did well on budgets less than the other teams.

With the current owners, having Franny and Kelman I'm sure we'll get the best we can that will be a team that competes at the top.

Wannabe2

We are so lucky in Cardiff, we lose the best coach in the league and yet with Kelman Franny and our Owners we know we are going to be just fine, what a club.

pjj365

Interesting interview with Todd on BIH Podcast

He had shed loads of CVs by the time the presser was over and many more since. Recruitment by Todd, Franny and Lordo and gives the impression that before putting a name to owners he will invlove senior players/core.

Stresses he does not want to "damage" spirit/ethos of the Devils

moggy#9

Steelers fans are going crazy on twitter over a signing announcement they have coming up tomorrow. A variety of rumours including Haddad (yes, I know he's been announced for us), Herr and bownsy.

BostonBart22

Thread starter #353
Steelers fans are going crazy on twitter over a signing announcement they have coming up tomorrow. A variety of rumours including Haddad (yes, I know he's been announced for us), Herr and bownsy.
bowns hates sheffield with a passion...lets face it its gonna be new year and a short season for ice hockey, unless as in devils case maybe capacity limit will be say 800 at best, uk has started to cancel pantomines now because of seating planning..

CaldicotDevil

Also linked Sam Jones to Steelers from Fife with Ben O'Connor going to Guildford. Which might mean Ackered or Craige are moving on.

jenks33

Is that the Steelers 1991 post on twitter? I won’t say too much just in case the unthinkable happens but it looks like he’s just throwing a guess out there. He says he’s not saying it’s happening, he finds it hard to believe and his sources haven’t mentioned anything. Surely it’s rubbish

moggy#9

Is that the Steelers 1991 post on twitter? I won’t say too much just in case the unthinkable happens but it looks like he’s just throwing a guess out there. He says he’s not saying it’s happening, he finds it hard to believe and his sources haven’t mentioned anything. Surely it’s rubbish
I assume that this is a reaction to Simms trying to drum up some enthusiasm in their fan base.