Rumour mill

Gaz G

I know I said it last week but I reckon Fridays signing will be Myers.

He basically confirmed his return on twitter by saying to someone that when we get back to playing he'll meet up with them to sign a shirt.

Devils86

Myers, Dugs and Batchy I think.

Fournier would be great but I think we'll focus on the core for now and add the likes of Riley, McNamee etc later once we know what the season will look like

Wannabe2

I like both of these players a lot. First seasons outside North America can be a tricky time for players, but they both impressed and I think they'll get even better.
Yes me too, as you say I also think they will just get better, both these guys have bags of talent, hope they return.

Temme

I like both of these players a lot. First seasons outside North America can be a tricky time for players, but they both impressed and I think they'll get even better.
McNamee came from Germany 17-18, Denmark 18-19, but definitely see you point with Jardine, but i would be very surprised if he stayed, he's young and can definitely do more.

moggy#9

McNamee came from Germany 17-18, Denmark 18-19, but definitely see you point with Jardine, but i would be very surprised if he stayed, he's young and can definitely do more.
Ah yes, I'd forgotten about McNamee being in Germany and denmark. Both great young players though.

moggy#9

Not the massive event from past years, but understandable and excellent news. Very happy to have jardine back. This team is already shaking up to be the envy of the league.

moggy#9

Anyone think there will be a signing this week, i do , a new player to keep us fans happy in all this uncertainty, my take a Defenceman...
It'd be lovely to get fournier and Louis resigned. I don't know whether morrisonn is likely, or if he was just for the one season. I'd have thought that if a signing was happening they'd milk it a bit rather than just spring it on us.

It'd be lovely to get fournier and Louis resigned. I don't know whether morrisonn is likely, or if he was just for the one season. I'd have thought that if a signing was happening they'd milk it a bit rather than just spring it on us.
Just can't see Morrisonn signing again. Steve said when he signed that he had a successful business back home and he was just playing hockey as a kind of hobby. With everything going on I just can't see a player with his CV travelling across the pond just to potentially play a shortened EIHL season.

Other news yesterday the Clan just annouced their 11th Post Season departure. 10 players and Fitzy. I know they released a statement saying not to worry but if I was a Clan fan I'd be panicking especially with the Intu situation.