Rumour

Rempel16

Joined their training camp, yes. Announced by the Devils last week / or week before.
hope they all get a contract for this season.

Wannabe2

Is it true players have joined lord and won't be back?

McNamee Haddad and jardine?
No it’s not true, that’s not to say they will be back though, they went to Lordos team as there was no hockey here, otherwise they would have all returned to Cardiff. Myself I think the odds of them coming back for season 21/22 are 5/1 for returning that’s only my view, but I would put money on it if season 21/22 happens that is. Stay Safe all.

BostonBart22

No it’s not true, that’s not to say they will be back though, they went to Lordos team as there was no hockey here, otherwise they would have all returned to Cardiff. Myself I think the odds of them coming back for season 21/22 are 5/1 for returning that’s only my view, but I would put money on it if season 21/22 happens that is. Stay Safe all.
Watching the welsh brief today it looks certain wales will be in FULL lockdown from 28th December for a month, If atherton or Drakeford get their way it would be from today, and a very strong rumour that no alcohol to be sold after dec 17th even from supermarkets...

kingmo19.1

Drip Ford is about 300 miles out of his depth as is the brain of Britain Vaughn Gethin! Pointless 17 day firebreak followed by a free for all back to normal. Clueless and we’re now back to square one! 17 days was and would never have been sufficient to take numbers down.