Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Finny

I mean as a devil's player why let them decide what they want? We as a club make that decision if we want them or not.

You don't see footballers saying to the manager or owner.
Let me see if real Madrid or man utd want me and if they don't il sign for u.
Yes you do. It’s happening with Cardiff City now.

Hoilett and Gunarsson are out of contract. They’ve been offered new contracts but they are waiting to see if they get better offers from bigger clubs.

Devil_Abroad

Looking at this Tweet from Asselin this morning looks like maybe, just maybe, he’s retired - the website and base is Ontario

‘Were booking up for 2019/2020, so if you or a friend is getting married check out patrickandalecia.ca or shoot us a message!

Still a few dates available for this summer if somehow your wayyyy behind.’

But I guess I could well be wrong....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pjj365

Looking at this Tweet from Asselin this morning looks like maybe, just maybe, he’s retired - the website and base is Ontario

‘Were booking up for 2019/2020, so if you or a friend is getting married check out patrickandalecia.ca or shoot us a message!

Still a few dates available for this summer if somehow your wayyyy behind.’

But I guess I could well be wrong....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I would not read too much into this as twocheeks.ca has been used as a vehicle from even before arrived in Cardiff. The "about" wording is the same on both sites and there is link on the new site to twocheeks

bb1

Sill would be a superb addition. However he is very much in the mould of Faryna and is hard as nails. All rumour at the moment though i guess.

bb1

Guys like Sill and Faryna give it their all and imo are worth their weight in gold.
I hope we put someone with a no nonsense approach on our blue line. A guy who will make players think twice about crashing the net

But he isnt a particularly active fighter anymore. A steady decline in how active he is to now only a single fight last year. Would fans want a player who potentially isnt interested in that type of game anymore?

Doesnt bother me as he's a decent player and I can take or leave the face punching side of the game but to clamber over his toughness might be premature.

Temme

But he isnt a particularly active fighter anymore. A steady decline in how active he is to now only a single fight last year. Would fans want a player who potentially isnt interested in that type of game anymore?

Doesnt bother me as he's a decent player and I can take or leave the face punching side of the game but to clamber over his toughness might be premature.
Fans did the same over Andrew Lord, an AHL tough guy looking to get away from that side of that game.

Need a heavyweight to compete with the likes of rosehill or lepine. OK farina done well when he had too but he is needed on the ice. Or is this what batch will have to do more next year because he can't play well.