Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

And you know this how? Haven’t seen anything on elite prospects so until I see it officially I’m not believing it. Still says he’s a free agent so I’m not sure where you got this from
He announced it at the Storm Q&A recently, he's had his teeth done too now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wannabe2

Didn’t really think I was wrong, just didn’t want to get into a disagreement about it. I had heard he was retiring, hence my statement.

Wannabe2

Need a heavyweight to compete with the likes of rosehill or lepine. OK farina done well when he had too but he is needed on the ice. Or is this what batch will have to do more next year because he can't play well.
God you really do take the biscuit when it comes to talking tripe, and disrespecting people mate. Thank goodness you are in a minority club of one, your only on this planet once dude, lighten up it’s all over in a blink of an eye.

Need a heavyweight to compete with the likes of rosehill or lepine. OK farina done well when he had too but he is needed on the ice. Or is this what batch will have to do more next year because he can't play well.
Hopefully no one will have to do it, because it's a dying part of the game?

Ocko

Compete with Lepine? As a fighter the bloke's a fairy. I'd fancy Batch against him 9/10 times. When he was here last his best win was against Chris Frank.

voth26

What is your problem with Batch because you clearly have one. Change the record for Christ sake mate it's getting boring, if you don' like Batch that's your opinion but stop droning on and on about him.im sure Lordo would welcome your expert opinion on who to sign and their role on the team!!

august04

Compete with Lepine? As a fighter the bloke's a fairy. I'd fancy Batch against him 9/10 times. When he was here last his best win was against Chris Frank.
He’s not a true enforcer though, just a bloody good defenceman who hits like a train and is prepared to drop the gloves. Nottingham seem to be building a tough roster, with some skill thrown in too and at this early stage look to be a real contender again. With the Devils losing several players from last year, I think Lord will recruit a team to match that roster in terms of toughness and playing ability.

Temme

Cole Jarrett rumoured to be leaving Belfast.

A team mate of Matt Pope in 16/17. Although i'd like to think he wouldn't be someone we are interested in.

kettdevil1

Cole Jarrett rumoured to be leaving Belfast.

A team mate of Matt Pope in 16/17. Although i'd like to think he wouldn't be someone we are interested in.
I wonder if he will be Sheffield bound? With Dave Simms suggesting that Raine will not be at the House of Rust next year, I wonder if the Telegraph picked the wrong one....

ASHIPP

Is that enough though? Even at 33 seriously good numbers in the DEL.

Don’t think even Nottingham could afford that contract.... or could they?... [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Some of their fans are debating if their top players have already been announced or not...their new team sponsor certainly seems to have given them some financial support with recruitment.

Wannabe2

Why would Nottingham be able to afford him and not us? We have greater financial clout than them now.
Don’t see how you can say that, and it’s probably not true. There is not a bottomless pit of money in Cardiff, and we are not privvy to Panthers/ Steelers/ Giants budget, and rightly so. Devils are in a better position than ever, but have also to be self sufficient. It’s not always what a player costs, but what he contributes, and Panthers have a new sponsor and who knows what they contribute.