Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

voth26

Him and the steelers avoided the ban by transferring him to a club outside of the UK, steelers are just as sneaky as deluca for doing this, I would expect other clubs to protest having him back as he could be a liability if he's stoned or high.
The ban should still be enforced because he left the league he didn't serve one first time around, so he should serve it this time if he signs here if not it should be enforced any other time he returns to the league

Devil94

To be honest I thought better of bale. MLS is a third rate Mickey mouse league.
Who the hell can blame him. With all the stick he's gone through last few years I'm sure the idea of playing in Miami and New York is more appealing than Luton and Stoke. And the MLS is nowhere near the low standard it once was, it's improvement was a big help for Canada to qualify for a World Cup for the first time in many years.

Swarley

The ban should still be enforced because he left the league he didn't serve one first time around, so he should serve it this time if he signs here if not it should be enforced any other time he returns to the league
If he is back and avoids serving the ban he was given first time round I hope he gets leveled by someone and benched, I don't normally wish injury on people but he is a liability both to himself and others.

Kevlar68

The fact that big Lou is signed Batch after his best season in a Devils jersey is a sure thing, it would be a huge shock if he wasn't resigned.
The partnership works so why sign someone other than Batch to partner Lou.