Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

So far this off season from the “I heard” brigade the devils have signed Ferrara and Fournier, somebody is hearing wrong
I think the difference with the two examples cited here is that Ferrara was never coming here and Fournier was very much coming here, however we couldn’t reach an agreement on his wages.

Last edited:

ASHIPP

Ferrara signs for panthers
A good player and good signing for them. Let's face it, apart from the excellent Matthew (Myers), the Panthers' remaining crop of British players would be pretty average especially as they have lost two very good developing players to European teams (Tetlow and Betteridge)

Pembo

A good player and good signing for them. Let's face it, apart from the excellent Matthew (Myers), the Panthers' remaining crop of British players would be pretty average especially as they have lost two very good developing players to European teams (Tetlow and Betteridge)
I think Jack Hopkins is going to be the next big thing GB wise. He’s got tremendous potential over the next couple of years, they’ve actually got a pretty good youth set up like Sheffield. Tetlow had appeared to stagnate a bit last season, moving to Finland will hopefully help him kick on. Betteridge leaving was a blow for them but Feds is proven points so he’s a great replacement. Kelsall isn’t all that special.

Devil94

One of those twitter rumour sites have said we are "talking to" this guy.

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/38068/zach-budish

I'm not sure "talking to" is much of a rumour as I'm sure there's dozens of players we're talking to. But i would say he certainly fits the bill of someone we might be looking for. A big body, can play RW or C. In the McNally or Dixon spot most likely. Scored some decent numbers in his time, played a lot in the Finnish top league over the years too which is encouraging, you don't stay there long unless you've got something about you, skating especially.

The_Stick_

One of those twitter rumour sites have said we are "talking to" this guy.

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/38068/zach-budish

I'm not sure "talking to" is much of a rumour as I'm sure there's dozens of players we're talking to. But i would say he certainly fits the bill of someone we might be looking for. A big body, can play RW or C. In the McNally or Dixon spot most likely. Scored some decent numbers in his time, played a lot in the Finnish top league over the years too which is encouraging, you don't stay there long unless you've got something about you, skating especially.
Yes please