Salters joins Devils

That's the protection of Martin and doucet I was on about!! Yee haa baby.
Absolutely amazing signing :)

No Ben Davies as he signed with clan again.

Ocko

:shock:

So we've signed our most valuable player in Martin, Nottingham's most valuable in Doucet and now Braehead's with Salters.

This is ridiculous, I have no words.

wildthing74

Classy guy who plays tough but never goes out looking for trouble but will back up his team every night. So pumped with this one and shows how far we have come in less than 12 months attracting this calibre of player who could no doubt get on any EIHL roster.

Finny

Another very impressive signing.

Would be interesting to know who the 3rd player we are/were after from within the league was.

Foxy

Son says Forney but don't know whether that's just his personal wish list lol

Good signing for us. A player that stood out for me last season.

You always get a true reflection on the quality of a player with the reaction of the fans of they club they leave. Without exception both Panthers & Clan fans are gutted that we've got Doucet and Salters. So without any form of Devils tinted glasses you would have to accept that we've made three major EIHL signings so far.

As has been pointed out MVP's of Cardiff, Nottingham and Braehead will be in a Devils uniform next year. Last year was fun, next year is going to be even better.

I remember the days of players like salters and Martin being our last signing of the off season. The way things are going we will end on a current NHLer! Hahaha!

voth26

Wow heard the rumours but wasn't sure we would sign Salters, so does this mean no return for dougie or do people think we could run with both guys??, is Salters Myers replacement as Ben signed for clan again

Devil_Abroad

I don't think we can analyse player v player - the guys have had time all year to analyse current EIHL player base, they will have had a shopping list according to the type of team they want to build - and the same goes for new signings outside the EIHL.

It's looking awesome [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

voth26

bdevil said:
Or is Salters potentially a replacement for Mychan?
Could be, I hope not though as I think mychan could have a place on this team. He finishes his checks and does score points and goals