Salzburg CHL away game tickets

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #1
Morning all,

With the numbers travelling and trying to get fans in one section together, I’ve spoke to Salzburg this morning about a group booking discount.

They’re happy to do this and just need the numbers off me to book them when they get released as the group deal won’t be available via their tickets site.

At the end of their email, they stated this
“Looking forward to the game against the devils and having you as guests in Salzburg. We are also trying to arrange some specials for the away fans during the group stage of the CHL, so better be ready for a little party with us and also some sight seeing”

So if you could let us know how many tickets you’d need via devilsinCHL@gmail.com I’ll add to the list. You can also follow us on Twitter @ChlDevilsin

Chris and myself are talking to Bern and Vaxjo about the same sort of deal so we’ll have more info soon.

Regarding tickets to växjö and Vida Arena. Last year our sponsors payed for the tickets to everyone.
This year there will be a small symbolic cost beacuse people booked tickets last year but didn’t pic them up.
For the standing sections is 1£ and for seeting tickets 2£.

Devil_Abroad

Regarding tickets to växjö and Vida Arena. Last year our sponsors payed for the tickets to everyone.
This year there will be a small symbolic cost beacuse people booked tickets last year but didn’t pic them up.
wow, thank you

Looks like we’re arranging a trip to Copenhagen for the weekend and then a couple of days in Sweden!

So flights and possibly car hire or train and car hire in Sweden - what’s better?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The best way to travel to Växjö is by train.
The train att Copenhagen airport Kastrup is just below you when you coming out in the entrence hall.
The train is a direct train to Växjö centralstation.
It takes abot 2,5 hours. Cost about 30£ each way.
When you arrive in Växjö there is walking distance to everything. Or you take a taxi.
Right now the are building a New centralstation. So it will be a bit messy.

Going by car is more expensive.
Just by going over Öresundsbron (the bridge between Copenhagen and Malmö) cost about 30£ each way.
Just as much as a train ticket to Växjö.
But if tou can afford the cost, travelling by car is nice. You get to see more of Sweden and the road to Växjö is easy to take.
Either you take the E6 up to Helsingborg Then the E4 to Ljungby. Both big Europe roads. Then the small road 25 to Växjö.

Or you can take the smaller road 23 direct to Växjö. Shorter way but If you find yourself behind a truck you will be stuck there for a wile.

Well in Växjö i recomend Elite stats hotell, PM hotell, Hotell Cardinal Nordic choice, Royal Corner or hotell Värend.

Before the game you should go to O’learys, Knock em Down or Stars and Stripes.
After the game you should go to the Bishop Arms, Chapter House, O’learys or Café Deluxe or Rustiqe Vin och bar krog.

There’s lot’s of good restaurants.
A bit expensive.

Grilleriet (great burgers) £££
Izikaya Moshi (japanese) ££££
Massimo (italian) ££££
PM (Swedish cusine 2 Michelin stars) £££££
Deluxe Gräddhyllan (Swedish) ££££
Pinchos (Tapas) ££-£££
O’learys (American) ££-£££
Texas Longhorn (barbeque, ribs and stakes) £££-££££
King of India (indian) ££-£££
Koh Thai (thai food) ££

Getting to Vida Arena i easy.
You can walk 2 km. Just follow Storgatan (Mainstreet)
Or you can take the bus.
Bus number 3. 2£ only credit card.
Or Taxi. 12-15£

Last edited:

drainage

Having free tickets was fab last year but more than happy to pay a nominal fee as well (actually was genuinely stunned to get free tickets) had a great trip last year looking forward to return visit