Sam Herr ...

Wannabe2

Players leave these shores every season, nothing new there, no one knows exactly what’s going on. We are most certainly in the hands of the gods, our league and all the others don’t really have a clue what tomorrow will bring. We all just live in hope.

Temme

If that's true and he stays in Europe where do you think he'll end up? Del 2 maybe?
Just my opinion, but i can't see him going straight into a top EU league (Liiga,SHL,DEL etc)

He's good enough that an EBEL/Allsvenskan team will probably take a chance on him - i'd guess at EBEL.

but also don't think he ends up in a league like DEL2; Division 1 Sweden, etc, as they are more comparable to our standard.

moggy#9

Just my opinion, but i can't see him going straight into a top EU league (Liiga,SHL,DEL etc)

He's good enough that an EBEL/Allsvenskan team will probably take a chance on him - i'd guess at EBEL.

but also don't think he ends up in a league like DEL2; Division 1 Sweden, etc, as they are more comparable to our standard.
Rumoured to be going to Innsbruck. Quite the rebuilding job going on there, but a beautiful city to live in.