Sam J

He like a Chinese meal half and half , would have thought there would be better defence players out there ,let's see what's happens of this season ever starts which I doubt it will

Rhyan48

I think when he was paired with Morrisonn he was class if we was able to bring Morrisonn back too that would be another solid D partnership

voth26

He like a Chinese meal half and half , would have thought there would be better defence players out there ,let's see what's happens of this season ever starts which I doubt it will
Each to their opinion i guess, for me Jardine was pretty consistent, think he's a good re-signing personally and judging by the comments on here so do most people. Out of curiosity what dont you like about Jards

Samael

Glad he's back. Says a lot about what goes on behind closed doors that we managed to retain him. Fingers crossed we are also able to keep Fournier too.

Slartibartfast

I think we will see the best out of Jards this season (if we have a season). He was adapting last season but in the second half he looked really good. Strong defensively with a good offensive upside when needed. I guess his role will depend on who else we sign and the new coach of course.

Paul you need to open your one good eye wider mate, Jardine is pure class and will only get better, this is one signing I was hoping for.
Glynne everyone is entitled to there own opinion,and at the beginning of last season he wasn't the best D man we had,granted he did get better through the season but thought there might have been a better man out there,but this could have also come down to budget too this is only my opinion mate.and by the way both my eyes are fine thank you