SC Bern Vs Devils - Sat 8th Sept 2018 / 7:45 (CEST) - CHL

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
440px-SC_Bern_logo.svg.png
Devils travel to SC Bern on Saturday for the last of their CHL games for a while. After taking Bern to overtime last week it should be another good match up. The game should be on freesport too and you can also watch it in Walkabout. The big question is does the bear have a tongue shaped like a hockey stick or is it eating one.

pjj365

Not shown on Freesport schedule as live and given 930 UK would be 1130 local, 2 hours for a recording makes sense

Diafol

You'll need a VPN to watch the live stream as it will be blacked out in the UK - Premier Sports 2 are showing the game live.

Diafol

Just to clarify:

Thursday's game in Salzburg is live on Free Sports.

Saturday's game in Bern is:

Live on Premier Sports 2 (if you're a subscriber)

Live on YouTube / CHL site (if you're outside the UK or use a VPN)

Shown delayed on Free Sports at 9.30 on Saturday evening

OJLloyd

There are actually bears in the town. Sizeable units, but I’m guessing that one has a tongue like a hockey stick.
Should be a good number of us there tomorrow, though apparently we are up in the gods. Will need to be loud.

Anyone know of any VPN/Proxy sites that can be used for you tube :) i understand i can use opera (have this on my laptop) but was looking for somthing to use straight through the smart TV

Cheers in advance guys!

fridaysfingers

I believe Opera has done away with it's VPN
.I was abroad last week and tried using it. After a bit of research there were free VPN's but from what I've read there can be trust issues with them. The servers etc that they use are not cheap and as they are not charging for the use of the VPN something must be paying for them. i.e selling your information. I'm not saying that will happen but it's what i read.
I eventually signed up to a guaranteed money back free months trial with ExpressVPN. When i got home i just said it was not for me.

Vartel

I believe Opera has done away with it's VPN
.I was abroad last week and tried using it. After a bit of research there were free VPN's but from what I've read there can be trust issues with them. The servers etc that they use are not cheap and as they are not charging for the use of the VPN something must be paying for them. i.e selling your information. I'm not saying that will happen but it's what i read.
I eventually signed up to a guaranteed money back free months trial with ExpressVPN. When i got home i just said it was not for me.

I have just checked the VPN in my opera browser and it seems to be working okay still. Maybe an update which i havent installed yet gets rid of it, but for now it is there. Will try to get youtube stream on it this evening

fridaysfingers

Yeah that's it, I updated my browsers because i don't use my tablet often and then couldn't find the VPN in Opera.
Key obviously is if you have old version, don't update!!
Opera and the people that provided their VPN stopped working together for some reason

I want to know what jobs some of the devils supporters got?
They always seem to be at away games every week?

How do they afford it and how do they get the time off work to travel etc.

Some of the red army travel to Wednesday games Saturday n Sunday games.
Travel to Europe when we play there too.

Can I have a job with you that allows me that time off work?
Or a job that pays so high you can do this all the time?