Scotland Double header game ticket booking

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #1
Just confirmed with Clan GM about a group booking deal for Saturday 3/11

Ticket Prices are

Adults £11.50
Students £10.50
Kids £6.50

Will speak to the Caps tomorrow regarding a deal.

Hi Ger, are you still sorting out the booking of the Clan tickets for all travelling Devils fans? Which block are we all sitting in? Are you collecting the money or do we go through the Clan direct?

Sorry, that's a lot of questions!!!!!!!!! :DWD :p

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #9
I will be sorting the Clan tickets out for all Devils fans.

Block G is the away block. I will be collecting money this weekend and next week. Will be booking when I get final numbers this weekend.

How many do you need?

wildthing74

Caps are a nightmare to get group discount. They did it 2 years ago only as Wales were playing up there and they tried to attract rugby fans but never done anything for us since.

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #12
wildthing74 said:
Caps are a nightmare to get group discount. They did it 2 years ago only as Wales were playing up there and they tried to attract rugby fans but never done anything for us since.
Yeah Scott Neil isn't the most welcoming to be honest.

wildthing74

Ger-Devils said:
wildthing74 said:
Yeah Scott Neil isn't the most welcoming to be honest.
He's a decent guy to deal with but just no business sense at all. They don't even sell tickets in advance its just pay on the door and queue outside. Only place apart from Nottingham that we haven't got a deal for our fans.