Scotland Triple Header - Red Army Travel

Thread starter #1
Morning all,

As you can see the fixtures are out today and we are already planning a lot of trips for you.

The "Main Event" seems to be another Triple Header in Scotland. After the success of the last trip we are looking to get even more people to come with us this year.

We are taking names for this trip now. We will be leaving on the Thursday 23rd January and coming back on Monday 27th January. Prices are yet to be confirmed as we are looking into what deals we can get at the moment.

If you would like to go, can you please let us know ASAP? We will be running a maximum of 3 buses for this trip; it would be great to fill them all up!

Thanks.

voth26

is the 7th dec the first time we play braehead away, i have looked through fixtures but cant find any games before this date!! but that could be just me lol

rocketbob

voth26 said:
is the 7th dec the first time we play braehead away, i have looked through fixtures but cant find any games before this date!! but that could be just me lol
Yes, December 7th and March 15th. I always look for these fixtures first as in Newcastle, these are my 'home' games (and more fun than going to Sheffield).

wildthing74

Wow interest in this is massive.Our phones have not stopped all day and already filling the second bus.
The last triple will never be forgotten by all who went and I think there will be hundreds going again.There must have been 300 or so on that 1st night in Dundee and the players faces were a picture.
I'm so glad we get a chance to do it all again as outside of Europe/Finals weekends etc its the best hockey trip I've ever been on supporting the club :D

drainage

wildthing74 said:
Wow interest in this is massive.Our phones have not stopped all day and already filling the second bus.
The last triple will never be forgotten by all who went and I think there will be hundreds going again.There must have been 300 or so on that 1st night in Dundee and the players faces were a picture.
I'm so glad we get a chance to do it all again as outside of Europe/Finals weekends etc its the best hockey trip I've ever been on supporting the club :D
It was a fantastic trip .....players gob smacked at number of us up there ! And if you haven't had DJ in Dundee chant lesbo lesbo give us a song you ain't lived !!!

Got to love Lukey .....Numpty!

Thread starter #10
We now have a list of prices for this trip for you guys...

Single Room - £225
Twin/Double Room - £175PP.

This is travel and hotel for 4 nights at Jury’s Inn.

We have over 100 names at the moment; in order to guarantee your space we require a £50 non-refundable deposit per person.

You can pay this to us via bank transfer, cheque or cash if you drop it to either of our homes.

Thanks.

wildthing74

Sheincar said:
As you are now the official travel group what will be the pick up places?
We are still independent Sheila,don't know what you mean? I'm sure we can accommodate most people's needs nearer the time.Whilst your preference may be the rink the majority of travellers find the rink the opposite.
If there is enough for rink only on one bus then that's fine.If anything it makes it way easier for us instead of different pick ups but then hey we do that to try and help that majority.

Sheincar

wildthing74 said:
Sheincar said:
We are still independent Sheila,don't know what you mean? I'm sure we can accommodate most people's needs nearer the time.Whilst your preference may be the rink the majority of travellers find the rink the opposite.
If there is enough for rink only on one bus then that's fine.If anything it makes it way easier for us instead of different pick ups but then hey we do that to try and help that majority.
As in you're part of the supporters group. I wondered what the pick up points were going to be on the basis that a) you seem to have a lot of people going b) some people may not know where the pickups are. TBH I can't imagine anywhere near the BBT being good to leave a car whilst travelling on the bus given the building work that'll be going on. The leaflet encouraging people to join the RASC mentioned discounted travel so what are the different prices for member/ non-members?

wildthing74

The stakeholders that make up the support group are all independent including us.Thats how everybody agreed to proceed in the best interests of themselves and the supporters so they are not accused of being in the clubs pocket as would be suggested and already has been said but that's not for me to discuss on this thread and the club itself releases information outlining what the stakeholders group does.
With regards to pick ups there is no need to outline them 7 months ahead as that will be outlined when consulting with the fans going as to what suits them and there will be plenty of time to finalise those.
The discount we will offer will be on selected trips again that will be conveyed as the season starts and progresses.The outgoing CDSL chairman asked if we could do something for members we said we would look at it but it went out in print before anything had been agreed.Don't know why that was the case but we will certainly help the new supporters club and its members where we can.We support many other groups within the Cardiff Devils organisation already and that's we are all about.
Any further information you want I'm happy to discuss with you directly.

voth26

can any one let me know some details such where's the best place to stay, which company better to fly with, which airport etc im hoping to take my grandson to the Belfast double header in November. thanks in advance

Sheincar said:
wildthing74 said:
Sheincar said:
As in you're part of the supporters group. I wondered what the pick up points were going to be on the basis that a) you seem to have a lot of people going b) some people may not know where the pickups are. TBH I can't imagine anywhere near the BBT being good to leave a car whilst travelling on the bus given the building work that'll be going on. The leaflet encouraging people to join the RASC mentioned discounted travel so what are the different prices for member/ non-members?
I am booked on this trip and I'm more than happy with the price, I can't believe you would ask for discount, especially as these chaps run the trips on a non profit basis to enable the sponsorship of players!
Some times guys, discount is ugly and inappropriate, shame on you!
:| :| :|

osh

I am booked on this trip and I'm more than happy with the price, I can't believe you would ask for discount, especially as these chaps run the trips on a non profit basis to enable the sponsorship of players!
Some times guys, discount is ugly and inappropriate, shame on you!
:| :| :|
Ooh, drop the gloves !! This is going to be interesting :lol:

KaneDevils

The Infer-moan.

I see your yet to comment on the Blight return thread Sheila?
A great opportunity to post something positive and pleasant. ;)