Season so far

pjj365

Thread starter #1
Well, this is the time of the season when the discussion starts.

How's the team doing, who's performing above expectations who is not, should someone be gassed, should the coach go etc.
As no one has bothered so far I thought I'd chip in.

I'm bored because the on ice product has nothing to offer, the coach has failed to put together a decent team and I haven't seen any player perform up to any standard.

I give up - think I'll give this season a miss.

rocketbob

I find the lack of a physical game disappointing. What sort of coaching is this? The forecheck is non-existent. We are definitely not going to win a trophy this season without it.

kingmo19.1

Worst team ever - they’ve all gone missing in action!

Forwards are useless, not even a single goal scored!

Very happy with the D and Netminding though, not a single goal conceded so far.

Todd needs to up his PA game, can’t even hear him!

Block 13, totally embarrassing this season!

Wannabe2

Beer is tasteless, programs are unbelievably boring, atmosphere is hello, anybody here. Don’t think I will be coming back for awhile. Officials still missing everything somethings never change.

Kevlar68

And what's happened to the ice pad, it's more for water polo than ice hockey, very poor maintenance and every time I want to buy a piece of Merch the shops shut.

BostonBart22

Balcony needs a refurb, dust and flaking paint everywhere, security non existent, oh and lift not working...on the playing side D awful as we got no netties in place yet, owners cant be bothered to visit, out of character with them...the only good thing to come out of this is we wont see the orange b------- from yorkshire for a while.....