Season Ticket Advantages?????

Thread starter #1
Ok, apart from the obvious ones, has it been released what ST holders get? (if anything) EG last year it was Dominos, specsavers, wickes, etc.

rolf

I'm not sure, but as I choose to stand (crap seated sightlines and all that) the fact that I now own my very own piece of plexi is good enough for me. It saves me the dilemma of "do I go early and secure my view or do I go at a reasonable time and hope that no big guys have decided to stand where I'd like to...." for me that is good enough. I have no desire to be invited to special nights or the like and I am resigned to never winning a match-night pizza because I stand and they only pick the seats...................that all said, a free replica shirt customised with the #55 dogg wouldn't be rejected hahaha

TheStub

Being Monday morning now, you can phone the club and ask.

If you think it should be listed on the website, let them know when you call - although I would think that website updates beyond the news are waiting for the new site to launch.

samidevils said:
Ok, apart from the obvious ones, has it been released what ST holders get? (if anything) EG last year it was Dominos, specsavers, wickes, etc.
wickes? that sounds good i need a new pair of work trousers and boots :D

Thread starter #5
TheStub said:
Being Monday morning now, you can phone the club and ask.

If you think it should be listed on the website, let them know when you call - although I would think that website updates beyond the news are waiting for the new site to launch.
Well I've rang before to be advised someone will ring me back and never did. So this is why I asked on the forum incase I hadn't received a letter, or missed an announcement etc. It's not a big deal and I was just wondering. In the programme last night there was something about business discount? I can see that we get money off ladies night too.