Season tickets ?

A

Anonymous

Thread starter #1
Sorry if this has already been done, I have tried the search engine and I cant find anything, please delete/move if this is a double thread or its in the wrong place.

My season ticket money hasn't been taken out of the bank, is there a problem at HQ, all my info went in early April, I have had no correspondance off HQ, so I'm now worried that A, I wont be a season ticket holder B, I'm a payment behind and for early birds there is no catch up payment scheme and C, I haven't been entered into all those lovely prize draws for the early birds and I would be gutted to think that a HQ balls up has left me out of the running.

I have sent emails to Billie but I'm getting no reply. Ive phoned but I get we'll send you out a letter only not to get one !

Is anyone else experiencing these problems?

Cheers

Russ

A

Anonymous

Thread starter #2
Ok panic over, apparently DD's are going from June to June, so now I know :lol:

A

Anonymous

Thread starter #5
No money came out again today, but I did speak to Billie and she said the money will be taken out within the next few days, so fingers crossed it will happen this time. ;)

its a mess really, I had no money taken out April, so thought that was it, had one in May and a different amount in June, stating "initial payment" so don't know whats going on.

Paul Sullivan

Hi Guys.

Any queries you may have can be resolved I am sure.

Please, as with all issues pertaining to payments, tickets, fixtures or official club matter, give us a call (or drop us a line) and we will happily do what we can.

We do know some of you but not all usernames mean anything to us sorry!

If you would like to call us on 0844 8012010 or email bcusack@cardiffdevils.com

Many thanks,

Rhythm