Septembers: Player of the month?

Thread starter #1
Have I missed something, or has the "player of the month award" been forgotten about, will soon be time for Octobers never mind Septembers.

Tylor Michel gets my vote.

Finny

Actually I'm going to change mine to just Richardson, as I think Michel's standout performances have been since the start of October.
Richardson on the otherhand was outstanding from that very first game.

Rempel16

Richardson and Michel get honorary mentions, but my vote goes to Wes Jarvis who picked up where he left off from last season. His goals have been invaluable whilst some of our forwards were misfiring.

So now we are at the end of October and still no sign of this. Is this something the club have decided to do away with, or just forgotten?
Perhaps CDSL could take it on for the club

Finny

phil PLT said:
So now we are at the end of October and still no sign of this. Is this something the club have decided to do away with, or just forgotten?
Perhaps CDSL could take it on for the club
I don't think the club ever ran this. It was always done by the Supporters Club?

ASHIPP

It's a tough choice isn't it - but it's got to be between Tylor (for grittiness and inspiration) or Ritchie (for sublime and consistent performance on the blue line)

It has to be Tylor Michel for me, this guy is the complete hockey player- scores goals, assists goals, hits big time, blocks shots, fills up the water bottles (only joking there mind, lol ) and to be told by somebody before he came here that he was the Canadian version of Franny in the ECHL, well what a load of s***e, sorry Franny but this guy is the muts nutz.

HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

Thread starter #13
Eugene-Tackleberry said:
told by somebody before he came here that he was the Canadian version of Franny in the ECHL
I heard something similar, Condor fans loved him as he played every shift at 110% but lacked that edge regards shooting, even their coach said something along those lines. They got that wrong then.

Their lose our gain. :D

Derby Devil said:
Eugene-Tackleberry said:
told by somebody before he came here that he was the Canadian version of Franny in the ECHL
I heard something similar, Condor fans loved him as he played every shift at 110% but lacked that edge regards shooting, even their coach said something along those lines. They got that wrong then.

Their lose our gain. :D
LMAO :lol: :lol: