Foxy

Thread starter #1
Are you kidding me........

First five numbers drawn all consecutive numbers

11 12 13 14 all consecutive numbers

Is someone having a laugh?

youngbob

There were 3 blocks of numbers!

Someone didn't shake up the tickets, must have just picked out wads and then just split apart and put them all through as winners

One for Todd to explain...

pjj365

I would not call it a fix just a c up

I hope that if one person, as opposed to a group or family, won more than one shirt they would keep one and give the others back for a future SOHB rather than just profit on eBay

davew

Disgusted!!!!!
Todd, should never have announced them when it is clear that they weren't mixed properly. He should have demanded a redraw. No wonder they left it til the end of the game to put the numbers up.

pjj365

Not normally a SOHB ticket buyer, but made an exception tonight. Won't be rushing to buy any more!
Same as me but as a welah speaker thought it worth a few quid tonight for a Welsh shirt

Now don't fell unlucky (as I would have with a better spread of numbers) just disappointed

James

Administrator
Yeah I'm sure it wasn't deliberate but it doesn't look good. As a programmer, true random numbers do have a habit of doing that as a human brain expects random numbers to be evenly spread but it doesn't work like that. Tonight's numbers just looked like someone didn't mix the numbers enough first though :(

DevilDom

Can imagine Bordy just took a couple of handfuls of tickets rather than draw individually. Bit of a cock up but obviously not done intentionally.

Would have been much better if each player had drawn a winning number for their shirt live on the ice at the end of the game.

Diafol

Totally agree with all the above.
My ticket buying days are over !

Edit: There's a photo on Facebook posted by someone who won 5 shirts...

Last edited:

Leighton

It was an absolute disgrace.

And I can tell you for a fact the person who won five absolutely did not give any way because he was sat in front of me.

My son was devastated. Not because he didn't win, but because so few won so many and it was so unfair.

Massive c up by the devil's.

I'll never buy a SOHB again.

Don't mormally post but I think the Club needs to step in a give everyone a free SOHB ticket. for all 22 shirts , I bet not all the tickets were put in the draw tonight .