Signings for 2021/22 season

Kevlar68

I think in the league and CHL you need dual netties who are very close in quality not just a backup, Lawday is no doubt a good nettie but not good enough for a dual nettie.

Wannabe2

Can see between 3 - 5 imports returning at the very most, so many new faces this season anywhere between 8-10 it’s looking very interesting for sure. Stay Safe All.

Kevlar68

i think its good for the whole club the re-build, excitement will be high enough anyway because we get to watch our Devils without the thought of the new signings.
Then there's merch side of it, new players, new shirts, all good for the club.
The thrill of the unknown.
And.......now i'm in the UK for good we've got season tickets in our usual Block 4 seats so there's another little bit to add to the coffers.

Wannabe2

Welcome home Kev, will you be one of our new signings mate, have heard you have a wicked slap shot, and a hip check to rival DeWaele.

Kevlar68

:D i wish, my skates are still sharp though. You still chewing that gum? Hope its not the same piece from the WNIR.
Good to be back.

Wannabe2

No mate my jaw is now too busy talking crap on here, but it will improve with age, us youngsters think we know everything, but in reality know very little. Nice your back to gods country and hopefully meet up in the bar. Stay Safe All.

jenks33

Thread starter #51
Just looking at the 2020/21 Modo roster that Mikkelson played on and I don’t think it would be a huge surprise if Netminder Anthony Peters signed for us. Skalde coached him in Wilkes-Barre so there’s a few connections there. Played on struggling teams in Iserlohn and Modo but did ok by all accounts. Some very impressive stats in the ECHL in the past.

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/14372/anthony-peters

moggy#9

Another signing announcement tomorrow. I can't see that it's anyone or at the world champs, and it wouldn't be anyone still playing across the pond. I wonder whether it might be the new goalie