Signings for 2021/22 season

kingmo19.1

I'm happy with the signings to date and really looking forward to seeing these guys in action.

Something that dawned upon me last night ........ looking at the age of some of them, I'm beginning to feel a bit old all of a sudden - some of these we're not even born when we won the Heineken Championship and defeated Murrayfield at Wembley!

moggy#9

I'm happy with the signings to date and really looking forward to seeing these guys in action.

Something that dawned upon me last night ........ looking at the age of some of them, I'm beginning to feel a bit old all of a sudden - some of these we're not even born when we won the Heineken Championship and defeated Murrayfield at Wembley!
Yeah, I have hockey shirts and t shirts (which I still wear) older than these players.

Finny

Snap!
Duggan and Waller weren’t born when we won the Superleague!

I also had a big shock when I noticed that Ben Davies is not a kid in his early 20s but is actually 30!!!!!!

I was thinking that myself.
I can remember me presenting him his first Devils Jersey after his 1st Season (2007 ??) on behalf of CDSL
as we sponsored his jersey that year, 14 yrs ago !!!!

Great to see him back

moggy#9

I was thinking that myself.
I can remember me presenting him his first Devils Jersey after his 1st Season (2007 ??) on behalf of CDSL
as we sponsored his jersey that year, 14 yrs ago !!!!

Great to see him back
You think that's bad? I clearly remember Matt Myers skating around the rink with a flag when he was too young to join the juniors! Then a few years later awarding him best player at a Cardiff junior tournament.

voth26

I may be the only one but I really hope we don't sign O'Connor, for me he's past his best and if he's not good enough for the Steelers then he ain't good enough for the Devils. Gives up to many pucks in the wrong places, doesn't really have a serious foot speed, and his positional play is not the greatest, as I say just my humble opinion

JC23

I may be the only one but I really hope we don't sign O'Connor, for me he's past his best and if he's not good enough for the Steelers then he ain't good enough for the Devils. Gives up to many pucks in the wrong places, doesn't really have a serious foot speed, and his positional play is not the greatest, as I say just my humble opinion
You’re certainly not the only one from what I’ve seen.