Signings Thread - All Teams 2022/23

rocketbob

That makes no sense.

Our top two lines at the end of last season were:

Cox - Coughler - Sanford
Reid - Dixon - Crandall

Coughler stays, so unless you are saying that Martin is going onto the third or fourth line, he has to be replacing Dixon?
Unless they have Coughler replacing Dixon and Martin on the first line with Cox and Sandford.

Mazzoak

That makes no sense.

Our top two lines at the end of last season were:

Cox - Coughler - Sanford
Reid - Dixon - Crandall

Coughler stays, so unless you are saying that Martin is going onto the third or fourth line, he has to be replacing Dixon?
Whatever……..

jenks33

I'm surprised Owen would sign for 2 years given he didn't have much of a D but good luck to him
Glutton for punishment. He must bloody love that club because I think he can do better than Fife, especially after last season. They usually struggle but last season they were particularly poor.

Last edited:

ASHIPP

Glutton for punishment. He must bloody love that club because I think he can do better than Fife, especially after last season. They usually struggle but last season they were particularly poor.
A good goalie and a true professional. Guess he's happy there. A good combination. Hope for his sake he gets the support he deserves from his team next season....except when playing against the Devils!

E.D.S.

Yeah I would agree with that. Such a good skater and with recent experience in the SHL and DEL I expected him to get more than 13 league goals at this level.
Agree with this, wonderful skater and always looked threatening but clearly didn’t threaten. Then there’s our Reid who isn’t as mobile but gets 40 goals a season.

kingmo19.1

Agree with this, wonderful skater and always looked threatening but clearly didn’t threaten. Then there’s our Reid who isn’t as mobile but gets 40 goals a season.
Yeah but no but yeah, everyone on here knows that Reid was just ultra lucky to get every single one of them - he just stayed in one place on the ice and was super lucky the puck just came directly to him there, then somehow he just managed to hit it in the net 40 times from that particular place! Unreal luck!

Doh !!!!!!