Signings Thread - All Teams 2022/23

dave

The hotel he was put up in was cardiff international hotel that was behind the rink, it was owned by the club owners Brent Walker at the time

JC23

That’s a massive signing. I thought McParland was a big name…this guy is unreal for Guildford.

Definitely one to watch.

NathanG

Yep Tony Fiore, arrived in Cardiff booked into the hotel opposite the WNIR, in the afternoon and due to play in the night, then had a phone call saying his previous club the Milan Devils had been saved from liquidation and wanted him back, so he never turned up on the night and was gone back before room service had arrived. Lawless couldn’t believe what was going on.
I enjoy reading little stories like this from different eras

Wannabe2

Great call Terry, What a great player Boh was, loved him he didn’t care about anyone but could he drink. Terry put me right if I go wrong, wasn’t he dressed up as spider man to go to a fancy dress party, got pissed and when he got home he was locked out, so proceeded to climb up the drainpipe which then detached from the wall and dropped him in the front garden where he slept that night, then showed up at training as Spider-Man.

BostonBart22

Great call Terry, What a great player Boh was, loved him he didn’t care about anyone but could he drink. Terry put me right if I go wrong, wasn’t he dressed up as spider man to go to a fancy dress party, got pissed and when he got home he was locked out, so proceeded to climb up the drainpipe which then detached from the wall and dropped him in the front garden where he slept that night, then showed up at training as Spider-Man.
One of the greatest fights at wnir ..Boh v lascala..went on for ages..

Devil94

Marc McNulty joins Josh Lammon in Kansas. I think those 2 became good friends last year so thats nice to see. Also, the Devils - Kansas connection continues, I wonder who the link is there?

Hockeymad

I always find it a hard watch a fight between an ex Devil and a current Devil.
Mcnally wont square off with batch or Louis lol he will jump them.

The only player he might go after is josh brittain and hopefully he comes unstuck
He can be an arsehole all year round but if he wants to be one down here we must make him play

Hockeymad

Mcnally wont square off with batch or Louis or even jardine lol,

he will jump them as that’s his best chance

The only player he might go after is josh brittain and hopefully he comes unstuck
He can be an arsehole all year round but if he wants to be one down here we must make him play