(SOLD) Jersey For Sale - Something A Little Bit Different……

Thread starter #1
The enthusiasts amongst you will have seen some of these kicking about during the lockdown I’m sure. The story, as I was told it anyway (and please feel free to correct me here if you know different), is that these were made as the alternate option for the Black Skyline jersey for 2019/20. When not chosen, someone decided they were too nice a jersey not to be made, and had a full set produced, all sized Adult XL. Apparently the first few that got sold went for an obscene amount of cash.

Predominantly green, with a red and white band through the centre behind the Devils logo, up around the shoulders, and the band is also around the arms. The back of the jersey is also green. These sample/prototype/concept jerseys are a bit of a hybrid between old traditional jerseys and today’s more lightweight sublimated offerings. This one has the Devils logo and Assistant’s ‘A’ stitched at the front, and the name and number stitched at the back. All other logo’s/sponsors are sublimated, and there is a fight strap. This jersey is game-spec, but not game worn. It’s also noticeably heavier than sublimated jersey’s, certainly compared to a game worn from this season.

I have one of these, it’s the Joey Martin #88 from the set. Looking for around £120, or would consider a trade for a game worn depending on season, colour and player. This jersey is in excellent condition, with very little sign of marking etc, and is probably unworn (it certainly hasn’t been worn since it came into my possession). It measures approx 26" from pit to pit. Photos available to send (too large to upload here).

Not currently listed anywhere else, so consider it as an ‘Inferno Exclusive’