Stars Vs Devils - 18 Nov 18 - League

Wagstaff

2 good points against a sorry to say average Dundee team, I hate saying that, as they are my 2nd favourite team. We must have been bloody knackered after one hard fought game, and then a travel to Dundee, so well played lads.
Are you forgetting that Dundee have also travelled..... and more, they had a trip to Coventry and back with a hard game in between yesterday? So an early start and a late night before the game!

Ger-Devils

Slow start but we grew into the game and controlled it much more in the final 20. Dundee are very quick on their break outs so will always pinch a goal or two but quality in the final 20 buried the game.

Not as flowing as last night but 2 points is 2 points at the end of the day and builds momentum for Wednesday v Fife.

Wannabe2

Are you forgetting that Dundee have also travelled..... and more, they had a trip to Coventry and back with a hard game in between yesterday? So an early start and a late night before the game!
Yep fair comment, you are spot on and thanks for putting me right, hope you are well.