Steeler Quits

Temme

This was all over twitter last night, it seems people already knew about it.

Jackson Whistle was also rumoured but unlikely.

Jonas Westerling has just announced he's leaving his Hungarian league club, they really would be scraping the barrel to bring him back though.

This is no shock in my opinion, can you imagine coming in and being subjected to what is probably a toxic dressing room, he informed them at the same time as Thommo left which is also interesting.

BostonBart22

This was all over twitter last night, it seems people already knew about it.

Jackson Whistle was also rumoured but unlikely.

Jonas Westerling has just announced he's leaving his Hungarian league club, they really would be scraping the barrel to bring him back though.

This is no shock in my opinion, can you imagine coming in and being subjected to what is probably a toxic dressing room, he informed them at the same time as Thommo left which is also interesting.
Reckon new coach in place and already gassed martindale...that's how it works up shuff...who's next...?

Wannabe2

Thread starter #7
One step forward, two steps back. Talk about turmoil, not considered good enough to re-sign, by the best coach in the league, and then run out the red carpet for the game changer.

terry hunt

If the rumours about Tom Sestito being interested in the Steelers job are true it might make sense for them.
He could be the right man to deal with Panthers Dick Chernobyl and his bunch of bully boys.
Perhaps Brad Voth or Big Ern could be options for them.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #15
Tom Sestito would be a awesome signing for Steelers. Playing AHL now, too old to get back into the NHL, that would be one strong move.

Devil94

He's not playing any more, retired last year, so could coach full time. It's a gamble, but I think it could actually work out well for them.
Unlikely though, they've said they're going for an experienced coach who has won trophies.
If I was a Steelers fan, I'd want someone new and fresh to the league. Just use the rest of this season to see what the league is about and try out different things, and then be fully prepared for next season. And give the Steelers fans something entertaining to go and watch, because they haven't been getting that recently.