Steelers game 3rd of October

Thread starter #1
Am I going nuts or has this fixture been moved from the tent up to Sheffield? I could have sworn that it was showing as a home game on the devils site but I checked again this week and it is now showing as an away fixture. Also the match night programme from last weekend is showing it as being a home game. Am I missing something here folks? :?

And then we were to go back to Sheffield on the Sunday for the HockeyFest, which was a bit silly if you ask me. So maybe that is why the fixture has now changed. Also it might be something to do with it the game on the friday was going to be on Sky aswell

Thread starter #5
I dont want to turn this into a negative thread but in terms of constructive criticism, surely any fixture changes should be announced, not slipped in through the back door? I have planned for relatives to come down that day to experience some hockey (experienced some cost in terms of train tickets etc too), but it looks like this is not possible now, I don't think this reflects particularly well on the organisation :?:

Wannabe2

Do believe the 3rd Oct Devils v Steelers will now be at Sheffield, and that we may play the steelers mid week of that same week.

Finny said:
The Saturday game was never in Cardiff. Was a misprint/mistake in the programme and on the website.
But why then in the programme do they say that all money for Ladies Night has to be paid by or on the 3rd Oct as we have a game on that night!!!!

Wannabe2 said:
Do believe the 3rd Oct Devils v Steelers will now be at Sheffield, and that we may play the steelers mid week of that same week.
I have just check the Elite website and we will be playing Sheffield in mid week but it is on Wednesday 2nd December and this isn't on our fixture list on the website yet