Steelers get a turkey for thanksgiving!

Rempel16

I was always impressed with him when he played for the Caps.

Not sure another offensive D-man is the answer though and i think Maciver would've been a better fit for them (both in a positional and crowd entertainment sense).

But Joe Dustin should do a decent job for them and certainly no turkey.

Rempel16 said:
I was always impressed with him when he played for the Caps.

Not sure another offensive D-man is the answer though and i think Maciver would've been a better fit for them (both in a positional and crowd entertainment sense).

But Joe Dustin should do a decent job for them and certainly no turkey.
There's one or two Caps fans over on THF that would disagree with you there :)

Better than playing a man down I guess.

Maybe it's part of the longer term plan...release both Dagenias AND Bolibruck when Sarich is fit and another 'impact' forward is brought in.

Still, I'd have preferred K.C.Timmons. But at least my second guess was right! :D

wildthing74

Gaz G said:
People seem to forget that Mciver played for us. Why would he play for the squeelers? He has self respect.
That wont play any part unfortunatley,even though us as fans would not take to it too well.Many of our players have crossed over in the past incluing several Cardiff born players that should have known better.

Gaz G

wildthing74 said:
Gaz G said:
People seem to forget that Mciver played for us. Why would he play for the squeelers? He has self respect.
That wont play any part unfortunatley,even though us as fans would not take to it too well.Many of our players have crossed over in the past incluing several Cardiff born players that should have known better.
I know mate. My levels of sarcasm are slipping.

James

Administrator
Oddly in this article
http://www.thestar.co.uk/icehockey/Mat3 ... iclepage=1
the picture caption says DangerKnee is out but the actual article doesn't. Bad reporting or a fluff up ?

<edited to add>
according to a poster on THF
"It seems that they were due to announce a new player to replace Randy, but that deal has fallen through so have decided not to release Randy just yet."
Bit of a flamingo up.

<edited again to add>
They have pulled the comment now. .. If you missed it the tagline to the photo used to read ..
"Steelers axe: Coach Dave Matsos has decided Randy Dagenais is surpluse to requirements"
That's their spelling mistake btw, not mine :D

no it doesnt. sure they changed the rule at the start of the season, so you can use as many as you want but only 10(?) can be on the ice/bench at any 1 time.

I know you are allowed more than 10 imports but only 10 on the bench, but i was under the impression there was a limit to the amount you could sign in a single season, 14 seems to stick in my mind.