Steelers look like they are going to get tough

ASHIPP

Sheffield sign a cage fighter, Belfast sign a clown.....how about signing an ice hockey player? :lol: Is this Elite League or 'Britain's Got Talent'? :lol: :lol:

Sean is Elite League's new spokesman now......you can just hear it, can't you 'This is Sean McMorrow reporting for Elite League News from Sheffield Ice Rink'. Watch out Simmsey! :lol: :lol:

august04 said:
As appeared on the Steelers' website today - looks like McMorrow still hasn't got over his beating by Voth!

Belfast Giants enforcer "The Sheriff" Sean McMorrow beleives that Steelers new signing Mike Sgroi will be a hit in Sheffield and entertain the fans like no other

"The Steelers have signed a good man and a great team guy in Mike Sgroi, he is an excellent addition to the Steelers team and a great signing for the Elite League" said McMorrow

"What kind of guy is he? perhaps the complete opposite of a Brad Voth, Mike Sgroi is a team guy, he puts his team first not him self, he will entertain the fans, protect his team mates and do whatever is best for his fellow players, not necessarily what is best for him self, he is the real deal.

"Mike is respected by many NHL and AHL tough guys as a clean fighter, he is an honest tough guy, sure he knows his role but he wont cheap shot a guy, he won't try and beat a guy when he is down, the fans of Sheffield are in for a treat, he is the perfect player for the Steelers and the perfect player for our league

"Mike Sgroi is a good hockey player first and foremost, he protects his team mates, he stands up for his team mates, he intimidates, he does what he has to in order for his team to win. The fans in this league deserved to be entertained, I try and do that and so will Mike Sgroi. I'm looking forward to locking horns with him, we are both similar guys and we will both be doing what's best for our teams

"I delighted he has signed in Sheffield, the Steelers have a good man, a tough man and a good hockey player, the City will love him"
I thought it was only us girlies that get obsessed hockey players.....McMorrow is worrying me slightly :shock: . He obviously has a facination/crush on our Bradley.

Maybe he is just jealous that Brad can score/play/lead/ Fight when necessary/look after his team when basically he can get on the ice,make the crowd laugh,where a stupid sheriff badge that only 7 yrs olds wear and then get off.

The guy is an idiot !!!!!!!