Steelers lose

ASHIPP

Very glad for Fife who desperately need to start winning to fight for a playoff spit. They have just lost an important player today.

Steelers have signed two new players to shore up their injury problems. Were they playing short tonight? Scottish trips can be a nemesis as we know from last weekend.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #3
Very glad for Fife who desperately need to start winning to fight for a playoff spit. They have just lost an important player today.

Steelers have signed two new players to shore up their injury problems. Were they playing short tonight? Scottish trips can be a nemesis as we know from last weekend.
We don’t want any spitting at the play offs thank you.

Hedd Wyn John

Short benched I gather, hence the last minute imports.

Sheffield were missing polak,todd,vallerand,latal last night.Todd is out for the season hence the two new players they signed a d man and forward

Diablo3

I hate to say it, but they are still the most consistent team this year. The result yesterday was probably due to the short bench, which they have now rectified. It is still theirs to lose. Not saying I would object if they were to fold though. :p